japc126

Otherwise known as elTico

50 XP

1st October 2005

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Im talking about usefullnes and practicality here, no fancyful crosshairs. I personally like circle(1), but i wonder if there's a better one?

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I just use a plain cross personally, changing the color every so often (I think it's white at the moment, though it has been bright pink-- to stand out more ;P). It can be difficult to aim the pinpoint-accuracy weapons with the more elaborate crosshairs, though it can be a little easier to see where you're placing your rockets. You won't get much skill improvement that way however. So my advice is just make sure it's something colored/large enough that you never have to actually find the crosshair, and shaped so you don't even have to think about hitting the centre.

japc126

Otherwise known as elTico

50 XP

1st October 2005

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Thanks!

warchief_ryan

I'm the Chieftain

50 XP

2nd August 2005

0 Uploads

96 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

[COLOR=black]I use the custom crosshair thing so I could change crosshairs for different weapons, like shock rifle and sniper rifle I gave smaller cross’s, but once you check that box it has pretty good ones already set, I just changed some of the colors, I like having the crosshair change when I go from a Minigun to a sniper rifle. Works good for me.[/COLOR]

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,096 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Honestly, they all work fine for me. I don't really have a preference, though the Redeemer/Ion Painter/Target Painter one is nice.