Mc !

Burning Time!

50 XP

12th November 2005

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Heh :confused: , sorry, it seems that I have putted the same thread two times, SORRY! :( Do you know how can I delete this thread? BTW go to the trhead before this one.

Eleandor

No User title

50 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

548 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I don't know... And since I'm quite the only active person (make me admin goddamned!!), I find it pretty useless to still post 'tutorials'...

Mc !

Burning Time!

50 XP

12th November 2005

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago
EleandorI don't know... And since I'm quite the only active person (make me admin goddamned!!), I find it pretty useless to still post 'tutorials'...

...True...

InnerGemini

Certified Danger to Society

50 XP

23rd October 2004

0 Uploads

61 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Just thought I'd put in my two cents as well. I'd like to see you as a forum mod too Eleandor; you're the only person I've seen consistently in here everytime I drag my butt in to see what's up. Oh, and to answer the question of this post:

Please notice that you only have the option of editing your own post up to 30 minutes after it has been made. If you should wish to change something in a post after the 30 minutes have passed, contact a member of the staff for the forum where the posts is.

If you delete your post, and it's the first one of a thread, the whole thread is deleted. See y'all around, peace out.