I need help! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

I have downloaded a couple of new maps and a map pack, my problem is that I can't see them when I am creating a custom game. What should I do? Thanks /carlzen

Captain Snow

Druid Tank - -

50 XP

26th August 2004

0 Uploads

3,685 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

You placed them in the correct folder?

Can you post a link so that I may download this to help trouble shoot your problem?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 13 years ago

I have the exact same problem but i can see the name of the map but not the teams or computer. These maps are Dota6.09b and dotA6.06

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

me too... i can't play the maps that i downloaded, most of them are the dota maps. How can I fix this problem?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

hi sir... i need your help... i have a problem in using DotA maps... once i click mo the map there is no player window poping up... and once i click start w/o doing anything... there's nothing happen... help me please i badly need your help

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 13 years ago

my problem is like masterclutz prob... need help...

Super_sonic100

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th July 2005

0 Uploads

12 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

i wouldn't know sorry

SMC21

Please insert coin to continue

50 XP

9th April 2005

0 Uploads

1,419 Posts

0 Threads

#8 13 years ago

Well I packaged and tested those maps personally. They work fine for me. Make sure you are placing them in The Maps -> Download Folder. You will then see it when you go to make a custom game. Now I don't know why DoTA seems to have this problem mainly but some people have sent emails to my personal FilesNetwork address about this, and frankly your best bet is to come post on this. Im not a techinican, I can only share my knowledge and experiance and frankly I have never experianced this problem. My best suggestion is try to put it in the folder again, and re-download the DoTA copy and unzip it again to ensure there was no initial data corruption. I apologize for your difficulties. Thanks, SMC *Note* There is no need for tons of threads on this situation ;)