zekie123

so i said "get yer own monkey"

50 XP

30th July 2008

0 Uploads

541 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

humans... the very name starts a long rant about how their the bad guys. if i had a nickle for every time i heard "the space marines are xenophobics with a man crush on the emperor" or "the humans kill any alien or psyker cos their like nazis" then id take all the nickels and throw em at the homeless. okay im gunna say this right now so i dont have to say it in future threads. IMPIRIAL GAURD FIGHT FOR THE IMPIRIUM, NOT THE EMPEROR!!!! they will dedicate every thing they do to the emperor because thats what they believe in not what they fight for. they fight for the impirium the same way we fight for america, we dont fight for the president but for our land. now that thats outta the way lets move on to SM shall we. alright i heard many a losers say theyre irritated at how they pin all the good thing on the emperor and how they dedicate all of their actions on him too. okay i need yall to grasp the fact that all space marines are almost literally the emperors grandsons via geneseed implantation. as for the "xenophobia" and "psykophobia", the impiriums in such a fragile state with the emperor bein half dead and all that they need to be extra careful that heresy doesnt erupt in the impirium (again) when the saviour of man kind is in a coma. the only way to be cautious enough is too make sure that no civilian, soldier or other wise, get close enough to receive any taint that the xeno may or may not have is to kill em. if heresy breaks through the barriers of man again then this time they wont have their sekret weapon to stop the head honcho of evil (again). let the corrections... BEGIN!!!!!11!

DawnOfDiablo666

I want your soul...Seriously..

50 XP

22nd August 2008

0 Uploads

410 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Ok, I really don't have a grudge against the humans nor do I like em. In the DOW games I like playing them as factions and weapons ect ect. But lets face it, most of the humans are actually good. If the Church of the God Emperor did'nt spread so much propaganda about xenos being bad, mabey the imperium could be somewhat better. Also another reason (for some people) is that people have a favorite race and they look at it from their stand point. Eldar are no better and same with the tau. I just feel bad for the humans because they got the shaft of the xenos they meet. Tau seemed to be the most kind to em (before everything went to hell), eldar are next, but all they are is hyprocrite space elves.

zekie123

50 XP

30th July 2008

0 Uploads

541 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

thank you for agreeing. :borg:

Marshall_Brant

DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!!

50 XP

3rd April 2006

0 Uploads

4,733 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

Your missing the point the Emperor himself declared that if humanity is to rule the galaxy then all other races need to be eradicated. During the Crusades the goal was to kill off all non human races and make the Galaxy safe for humanity. As for Psykers: an untrained Psyker is a door way for a demon to enter the material universe. If a Psyker can't be trained they shall be killed for their own good and the good of the Imperium. The Space Marines are created from the Geneseed of their Primarch not the Emperor thats the Adaptus Custodies who are created from the geneseed of the Emperor.

zekie123

50 XP

30th July 2008

0 Uploads

541 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

they primarchs are the emperors kin arent they. thats what i heard but i never heard that whole "humanity must rule the galaxy" deal. okay so the emperor is a lil douchy. so what. the aliens could just live in another galaxy. sure its a lil unreasonable. but its not like he wants to kill them off of the universe. besides, even if he wanted to unite all the aliens, its not like theyed do it. hell the eldar are to proud, the orks roll solo, the tyranids'll eat em, dark eldar will kill em, necrons are mindless, chaos will make em evil or dead. the only pplz that will be willing to join would be the tau and thats IF they join the greater good which i assume is a religion and the humans already have a religion

DawnOfDiablo666

50 XP

22nd August 2008

0 Uploads

410 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

A simple solution for everything is this: Grab a spaceship, grab a hot girl (eldar chick if you want so) and get the f**k out of the galaxy. I dont know why they dont do it, but i bet there are milions of planet untouched by anything and i bet you could make good life on it too. It's simple and think of it as the ultimate vacation that never ends.=p

zekie123

50 XP

30th July 2008

0 Uploads

541 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

yeah think of it as a hundred year travel... sereously have u no idea how far away anuther galaxy is. theyd get shot down before even getting half way. and its also considered treason to abandon ur race. (p.s. if the eldar chick doesnt want to go shell blow up ur head or at least kick ur ass. they are small but they aint easy)

DawnOfDiablo666

50 XP

22nd August 2008

0 Uploads

410 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Well thats if she wanted to go... sheesh, the WH40K is cool while at the same time it's really gay. :rofl:

zekie123

50 XP

30th July 2008

0 Uploads

541 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

u kno what would be funny as hell... if u manage to get to anuther galaxy alive and it turns out its the tyranids galaxy

DawnOfDiablo666

50 XP

22nd August 2008

0 Uploads

410 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

Or it could be like south park... You run into a even more advance civ. than everyone, and soon as you meet them they say "wow your galaxy is the best show I ever seen! Is there going to be a season 5?"