Well this is the deal if the tv in where im sat the picture sucks all i gotta do is touch the aerial and walla perfect picture let got of the aerial crap picture i also noticed when i touch the top of my vcr i get a static shock not alot but you can see a tiny spark. is this normal or am i fudged up?.
hmm...I don't think that vcr part is very normal...:uhm:
I think that you are a alien from a different planet and you have a static charge unlike any humans lol j/k ya the VCR part is.............strange
President of Novistrana
19th January 2003
no hes correct, as for why it happens I'm not sure
Well the only way that that can happen is if the static electricity in you VCR is much much higher than normal and that could be cause by a loose wire or a fried circuit??
You get shocked once you touch the VCR:/ Um. Over-powered? Overheated? or maybe the VCR is just broken.
The cream of the crop
20th August 2003
well, the VCR might have a loose wire touching some metal. sounds messed up to me. you probably need a new one.
wait.......does the VCR work?
BobDolewait.......does the VCR work?
If it didn't he wouldn't have one still on his TV.
You are a superhuman conductor