tHEjUDOoTTER

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd April 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Greetings, I am the founder of the One Hundred and First Airborne Marines, we are special soldgers with specific skills, we have a mixed races/ages/classes and pings but that makes no differance we are a team... In joining you get: * Membership to one of the best online Desert Combat Clans around. * Your own free 'Stats Page' (for example MY STATS PAGE ) * News Letter with weekly updates on everything Battlefeild. * Membership to a friendly safe message board for 101 members. * Take part in our Bi-Monthly tournaments. * Recive a rank based on skill, as your skill rises so will your rank and reputation. For membership simply give your: NAME CLASS (eg. assult,support...) SPEC. ABILLITIES (eg. Tank Driver, Pilot, Chopper Pilot...) E-MAIL If you do not give all of the above info you will not be registerd (if you do not wish to post on this board e-mail me at: [email]llaunay@msn.com[/email])

tHEjUDOoTTER

50 XP

3rd April 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I just got an e-mail, Name: Gryphon Class: Assult Spec: F-16 Pilot Has applyed for 'Head Of Ground Opperations', he will do a training course i created to test him out... that makes 59 members...:dance: Good Stuff CYAS...

tHEjUDOoTTER

50 XP

3rd April 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

JUST GOT ANOTHER 3 E-MAILs!:dance: NAME: Nightmare CLASS: Special ops SPEC: Tank Opperator NAME: IOREK CLASS: Heavy Weapons SPEC: Battle Ship Commander NAME: Nick Fury CLASS: Assault SPEC: General We need more tank opperators, Fighter Pilots And General Assult/Sniper Classes... But all aplicants will be accepted!!! [COLOR=firebrick]That makes 62 members!!! [/COLOR]

(If you e-mail application could you please call the email: "101 application"):cya:

tHEjUDOoTTER

50 XP

3rd April 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Here is another... NAME: Partisan CLASS: Assault SPEC: Tank Opperator WEB SITE UP SOON, i had to take it down to input your User Names and Passwords :dance: :dance: [COLOR=red]THAT MAKES 63 [/COLOR] :dance: :dance:

tHEjUDOoTTER

50 XP

3rd April 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Chalk up another one!!!! Name: Elatham06 Class: Assault/Support/Anti-tank Spec. Abilities: AA gunner :naughty: Yeah AA-GUNNING IS A SKILL alot of people suck at it... (being a chopper pilot i hate people like Elatham06 but since he is on our side Gun away!) [COLOR=red] THAT MAKES 64[/COLOR] :D

IffyJoeBob

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

12th April 2003

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

u guys got a website? if ya don't then i can make one for ya =) :

Name: IffyJoeBob Class: Support/Special Ops Special Abilities: Moving troops (by copters/hummers/planes/APCs/all the large troop transporters)

my email: [email]iffyjoebob@yahoo.com[/email] my AIM: IffyJoeBob

tHEjUDOoTTER

50 XP

3rd April 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Well yes we do have a web site at tripod... if you can make us a 'www.101airbornemarines.com' then yeah we would love one... Our website at the moment is under construction... we have our members page up, the forum will be up soon as for its URL, its at tripod and i am going to launch it in a few days... (yes you are all in there) Also... The way the groups work on the web site are as follows: Air = Any one truly gifted at flying (not just people who take off and jump out) Ground = Infantry / Land Vehicles (easy almost every one who knows how to walk falward can fallin to this category) Spec Opps = Misc. (every thing from Atillery to Knifing)

[COLOR=red]THAT MAKES 65[/COLOR]

GOOD STUFF KEEP ON DANCING :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

tHEjUDOoTTER

50 XP

3rd April 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

OK, i launched the web site, there is alot of work to do... (i went over my 4gig download limit (futurama eppisodes fomr kazza)so it will take longer than thort, should be finished by the end of the week... Our ranking system will be up soon, and you will al recive a e-mail aboout your own stats page with in 4 days... CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE 101 AIRBORNE WEB SITE:deal: (keep in mind the text on the main page is the defult text...nothing to do with us) I have been manly working on our forum... its looking good IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS E-MAIL ME! KEEP ON DANKING :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

elatham06

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st April 2003

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

i'll try out for major of the special ops team. also, we need to get our own forums up.

tHEjUDOoTTER

50 XP

3rd April 2003

0 Uploads

33 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

thats what i am working on... its not online right now..... OK i will send you your major tryout info shortly...!