Hebertj04

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th December 2002

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

357th was recently founded, have the fighter wing's website up, http://www.geocities.com/da_vector

have full openings for fighter pilots or bomber pilots (ur preference)

Merge Idea: lookin to merge/ally with a primarily ground troop clan, would keep separate tags, but would work close together to help recruit for both clans, fight together in clan battles, and other similar things.

is it me or did that sound a LOT like a personal ad?

soldier boy

4pH3r my l33t talk1ng

50 XP

30th October 2002

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

sure! can i join? plz? it would be cool! and i know an ground,Sea,Air clan that maybe can help us! its name is Op11:talker:

Hebertj04

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

9th December 2002

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

check out our site and send me an e-mail if you are interested, i honestly dont have time in school to check both here and my netscape mail, my e-mail is posted just about everywhere on the website, BTW THE BOMBING WING PAGE IS NOT OPEN so just click on the fighterwing and my e-mail is right there.

also i would love it if someone could direct me to some good places to get graphics for a site (i can take my own screenshots, but some pictures of jacket-patches would be nice)

oE|Crusader

Addicted to GF

50 XP

29th September 2002

0 Uploads

261 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

the sp is an air and ground clan

we would be happy to ally with you

if your interested send an email to [email]darkfalcon@rogers.com[/email]

MoRpHiNe MaN

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

10th December 2002

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

i was readin forums on clans recruiting so i was wondering if i could help out cuz im developing a paratroop clan called [SE] (for Screaming Eagles) which involves good pilots and ground troops. but the paratroops would not jump out of the plane and break it, the lay on the wings and slide off when over the target. (i can get 8 troops on a P-51 and maybe out 20+ on a B-17) so i would like to join your clan and devlope a new unit that hopefully no1 but me has created. o and im a pretty good bomber pilot too. :deal: ?

MoRpHiNe MaN

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

10th December 2002

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

i was readin forums on clans recruiting so i was wondering if i could help out cuz im developing a paratroop clan called [SE] (for Screaming Eagles) which involves good pilots and ground troops. but the paratroops would not jump out of the plane and break it, the lay on the wings and slide off when over the target. (i can get 8 troops on a P-51 and maybe out 20+ on a B-17) so i would like to join your clan and devlope a new unit that hopefully no1 but me has created. o and im a pretty good bomber pilot too. :deal: ?

u can e-mail me at [email]Zabersaix270@hotmail.com[/email]