Cpt_Nukem

Extremely confused..........

50 XP

27th May 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Thats right, you can now have your clan listed on our main page, just go to the Clan Index<--link We have some clans listed, send in your submission by clicking the email link on the page and join the list!!!:rock:

eSrael

forgotten-heroes.org

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

And u get your url on my top100 http://forgotten-heroes.org/toplist/ :d

detarus

Who ! Me ?

50 XP

18th December 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Hello there,

I wonder if you could give me some advice on setting up a clan, me and some friends love the game and reckon we should form a clan to play against other players in tournaments etc. The thing is we are not sure were to start or what we need..... If you can point us in the right direction, we would be grateful. Thanks in advance.......

Cpt. Someguy

Has a gun pointed at you

50 XP

1st June 2003

0 Uploads

767 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I have a clan with these people in them: [SFAUC]Gen. Jibbers [SFAUC Infantry]Col. Palmer [SFAUC Rotary]Col. Green [SFAUC]Gen. Popwell [SFAUC]Dave and of course, me. :) But, we havent a website, so we cant be posted!! I am kinda mad about that, but then again, we were formed on a basketball court at school, and were kinda low-grade, so I can understand why bf1942files.com doesnt want clans like that to be posted, probably because there are so many unlisted clans(without website)... EDIT: Ah, forgot to mention, we play as a team on public servers, and not against other clans. We are, uh, a different type of the average clan. We really are at the beginning stage of taking over Amer-- nevermind. We are only in the training stages. So maybe we'll get a server & a website :)

ZeRo//UKSubs

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

detarus, the first thing you need to do is create yourself a website. or you could enlist the help of someone else if you dont know too much about the subject. then once that is up and going and u have a reasonable amount of players its probably best to work out who can donate towards a server. you then need to agree to the server settings and what mods you wish to run etc. server prices vary from around 30 pounds up to the hundreds (for highspeed 64 player servers). Here is a website you may wish to take a look at for servers http://dedicated-server.hivelocity.net/Battlefield-1942-Dedicated-Server.asp Once all of these factors are agreed on and set up then you might wish to consider participating in tournaments and ladders. Hope this helps and apologies for captain nukem for usng his thread. :thumbsup: :) :thumbsup: p.s i can make a temporary web template for you if u like cpt. someguy. just ask or pm me

cjwoolf2009

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

151 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

A good thing to do is get a seperate computer and set up a server with communications. And also a temporary bf server when needed like practices and stuff.

Ganwick

-\MG/- Squad Leader

50 XP

31st May 2004

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Do you have what it takes to become an APE?

Stop by our site and check us out www.escapeclan.com we are currently

recruiting for all positions, have a dedicated 64 player server running

Desert Combat . What we want most is to have fun and Whoop ass at the

same time!, We are on the world OGL ladder and STA silver division and

Now we are also in the TWL ladder! (TWL rung 64 so we can win all the

way to the top!) will be going into other ladders soon! 18 and over please apply! server hosted by www.thebbgn.net server ip 69.56.241.50 port 14567 :Esc:ApeLife X-Fire Name escapelife hosted by www.thebbgn.net for all your server needs!

uncannyhumanity

Super Attack Mode Noah

50 XP

25th June 2004

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

does anyone know any other good sites to have a clan listed?

iown

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

31st March 2008

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

Can't say I do...

dxm16

DarthHK

50 XP

21st April 2008

0 Uploads

180 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

PUT my clan on bf1942 PLZ!! Lost Platoon .:LP:.!!