ScOrPY Advanced Member

Advanced Member

50 XP

17th November 2003

0 Uploads

15,582 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

I hate when im position 2 and the pilot isn't tilting so I can hit stuff !! grrr

SnuFFeh

50 XP

17th March 2004

0 Uploads

3,884 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

Hardly anyone ever uses it which is the sucky thing. What amazes me is the how it can take the force of plummeting straight down into the ground and only lose a few bars of health :nodding:

ree3162003

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

8th June 2003

0 Uploads

136 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago
NMEHardly anyone ever uses it which is the sucky thing. What amazes me is the how it can take the force of plummeting straight down into the ground and only lose a few bars of health :nodding:

Thats what makes it great for crash landing into the enemy base, and then use it as a spawn pont to get reinforcements into there base. :lol:

Digital Death

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

4th December 2003

0 Uploads

51 Posts

0 Threads

#14 17 years ago

I have used it before when someone stole the flag and no one was going after it, I rammed the tank with the plane - destroyed the tank, got out and got the flag back. I had no gunners. I got some interesting remarks being able to tank out a tank by ramming my plane into it and surviving. I knew it was tough, but I did not expect to survive that - i just wanted to stop the flag. I barely took any damage.