Bailers = pussies -1 reply

Please wait...

takiwa

freelance modder

50 XP

6th February 2003

0 Uploads

143 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

If you're gonna fly, be prepared to die.

Why is that people are perfectly content to fly around shooting my ass off all day, but when I flame them, they bail, robbing me of my hard-earned aerial battle points? I average 15 kills a game in the air (not bombing, shoot-downs)...but I would have twice that many if I didn't get bailed on so much. I could bail everytime I get shot, but that would be real pussified of me, wouldn't it? If someone gets the bast of me in a plane, I let it reflect in their points. So why does everyone have to bail all the time? I have had them bail, then cuss me out for shooting them while they were parachuting! This game is going to shit real fast...it just ain't worth playing sometimes :mad: :mad:




Hellgramite_IV

Hells' Magistrate

50 XP

17th February 2003

0 Uploads

195 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Ok the way I se it and probably most others is that if my plane is looking likw swiss cheese, in order to save me ass I'd bail to rather than "LET" myself volunteer to die for your benefit.;)




Blitz-CDN

Wicked Sig Maker :D

50 XP

24th January 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

^^ couldnt have put it better myself (well, i could've, but im too LAZY):rock:




takiwa

freelance modder

50 XP

6th February 2003

0 Uploads

143 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago
and probably most others

Well, out of the 15 kills a game I average, that's 15 people that didn't see it your way...so you must be one of the bailers I'm talking about...:rolleyes:




DARK ANGEL

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

31st December 2002

0 Uploads

102 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

learn to blow them out of the ski and not wing them then they cant bail.




[OTD]Whitehawk

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

9th April 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Oh come on!

I supposed to lose a ticket for my team just so YOU can get one more personal kill?! This is a TEAM game and if my plane is going down, I'm going to bail, take out my BAR and, if I can, shoot your ass as you fly by. IF you shoot me on the way down, good for you and if I get you then bail and we'll finish it on the ground.

WH




takiwa

freelance modder

50 XP

6th February 2003

0 Uploads

143 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago
if I get you then bail and we'll finish it on the ground

I have more respect for other good pilots to bail...that's the whole point. It's not easy to shoot down another plane in a dogfight with a good pilot (probably the hardest aspect of this game). So, it really chaps my ass when I've been dogfighting with a good flyer for 5-6 minutes, used up half my ammo, and finally get the flamer...to have him bail (sometimes they don't even pull the chute...they just bail to die and respawn, cause they don't wanna swim, and that's real BULLSHIT). All that work, for nothing? If I am in that situation, I stay in the plane and go down. What's a ticket when most servers run over 300 anyway? Give the pilot that shoots you down the respect he deserves. Something tells me that most people who DON'T understand what I'm saying here can be found hanging around most hangers and repair pads in the game...:rolleyes:




ditchhopper

Death Obsession

50 XP

25th August 2002

0 Uploads

710 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

Originally posted by [OTD]Whitehawk Oh come on! I supposed to lose a ticket for my team just so YOU can get one more personal kill?! This is a TEAM game and if my plane is going down, I'm going to bail, take out my BAR and, if I can, shoot your ass as you fly by. IF you shoot me on the way down, good for you and if I get you then bail and we'll finish it on the ground. WH

Well spoken!! I guess this makes me a bailer as well. However, when I bail,I try to do it over the enemies airport for a shot at liberating one of their planes or helis. If successful, my first order of business is to go after the guy that made me bail in the first place, cause hes gotta pay!!




ditchhopper

Death Obsession

50 XP

25th August 2002

0 Uploads

710 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago
Originally posted by takiwa I have more respect for other good pilots to bail...that's the whole point. It's not easy to shoot down another plane in a dogfight with a good pilot (probably the hardest aspect of this game). So, it really chaps my ass when I've been dogfighting with a good flyer for 5-6 minutes, used up half my ammo, and finally get the flamer...to have him bail (sometimes they don't even pull the chute...they just bail to die and respawn, cause they don't wanna swim, and that's real BULLSHIT). All that work, for nothing? If I am in that situation, I stay in the plane and go down.

Im glad your not flying for the military. That kind of thinking could cost us alot of good men.




Kamikaze

Skanker 4 life!

50 XP

8th January 2003

0 Uploads

782 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago
Originally posted by ditchhopper Im glad your not flying for the military. That kind of thinking could cost us alot of good men.

lol!!!