JoeFish

Combat graphic artist

50 XP

25th March 2003

0 Uploads

63 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago

the xbox has a better set of hardware and more capabilities than the ps2 but the ps2 has a larger variety of games. on TSS a while ago they were doing a segment about the xbox and they said that if you buy an xbox microsoft loses $50 per xbox just so they can get a wedge into the market away from ps2 and gamecube.:lol: xbox is basically a pc and can be upgraded (dont ask me to tell you how) and has capabilities that are not yet taken advantage of so i think ms is going to make some new capabilities when xbox 2 comes out. but i have a ps2 because it playes ps1 games and it had some games i like. (ex. madden 2004, socom navy seals, rachet and clank, sly cooper, gran turismo 3, ill stop here...)yeah xbox does have halo but its coming out for the pc and splinter cell is for the pc and ps2. so think what you like and ill stick to bf for the pc cause no console has a keyboard.(yet)

Lyon

90% sarcastic

50 XP

8th July 2003

0 Uploads

6,161 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago

I had a PsOne, and i loved the final fantasy series. I enjoyed final fantasy 10 on ps2.

phill

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th July 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#44 15 years ago

ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME IS the best game in the history of the planet! Its unbeatable! The storyline is breathtaking, the gameplay is superb, the lastability is endless and the graphics are... well.. O.K, but for its day the graphics where 9/10!

phill

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th July 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#45 15 years ago

And Im supprised no ones mentioned this but xbox and ps2 are in for a huge shock!he he he! Why dont you try looking up a game on the cube called rebel strike! let the mouthwatering pics do the rest of the talking!

chris1.11

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#46 15 years ago

uhm gamecube has no online hardware at all :) and if it did it would suck so much cause the servers would be in japan :)

and i really doubt bf1942 would come out for a shitty ass console like gamecube

chris1.11

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#47 15 years ago

LMAO DO UREALLY THINK U CAN DRIVE A TANK WITH THAT [fire=4]*bleep*(this bleep brought to you by Cpt_Nukem and "Visa, its everywhere you want to be")[/fire] CONTROLLER GAMECUBE HAS OR FIRE A FUN ?! LOL GAMECUBE IS NEVVER GONNA COME OUT WITH BF42 AND ITS GOT A worst conteoller of the bunch man think about it why would this Stupid JAP company come out with the best game and have it put on MEMORY cards? and i really doubt that nintendo would make like 45 kids games and have 1 FPS

chris1.11

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

3rd October 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#48 15 years ago

[QUOTE=Raingod]You,ll never see BF1942 on the Xbox, why would EA cancel the game and restart dev of it later on. You'll start seeing fewer and fewer game by EA for the Xbox, why? EA wanted to make a league for all their sports games and charge for it but M$ said no. Since then EA has officially stated that its supporting the PS2 over the Xbox. Well i'm glad thats it coming out on the GameGube, this should give it a boost, also if they can make it so you can play with PC version of the BF1942 that would help it even more.[/QUOTlol then why does GAMecube have suck less sells than xbox and 2 EA games? i mean EA has like 11 games out for xbox and has 9 more comeing so u can just dream on buddy and u think ur gonna save BF on those memory cards? lmao i mean come on

Cpt_Nukem

Extremely confused..........

50 XP

27th May 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#49 15 years ago

Chris the last two posts are inappropriatte, this does nothing but start a flame, and we do NOT allow that type of language on these boards.....closed....