kalashnikov

GF makes me horny

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

90 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Do anybody remember the time they cancelled battlefield for xbox i was all getting ready to go out an buy xbox just for this and halo, but then they say no, battlefield will no longer becoming out on xbox, becasue the team want to concentrate all their efforts on upcoming road to rome.

WTF! why CANCEL it, instead why didnt they just delay it, FFS, they would of made themselves sooooooo much richer, le t alone microsoft. why didny they say its gonna be delayed instead of cancell, that is stupid. I have seen endless gaming forums with the thred bf is cancelled for xbox. the complaints are endless.

So do yo thibk its possible that they wil remake it again for the xbox possibly after secret weapons?

thanks

Mr. Greg

FileFront's Resident Old Fart

50 XP

24th December 2001

0 Uploads

545 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Doubtful. EA wasn't impressed with the network capabilities of X-Box, IIRC.

Brookster

Tramp made Moderator...

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

931 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

they weren't impressed with the x-boxs network capabilities! ha ha ha...yeah and bfs are really good aren't they. Never had lag on that one. No sirree

crazybot

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

20th April 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

who cares, xbox sucks anyway

Devious1

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

2nd July 2003

0 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I don't remember when but I remember they canceled it a while back.

Screwz Luse

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st March 2003

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago
they weren't impressed with the x-boxs network capabilities! ha ha ha...yeah and bfs are really good aren't they. Never had lag on that one. No sirree

He didn't say the software had network problems, he said the XBox'x network capabilities had problems. The lag now has nothing to do with the hardware, just the code. They can solve that problem on the computer... It's a bit different when it's on a console, eh?

Deaners1212

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

12th January 2003

0 Uploads

453 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
Originally posted by crazybot who cares, xbox sucks anyway

xbox donesn't suck it kicks the shit out of GC and Ps2

They shouldn't have cancelled it for xbox becuz with Xbox LIVE it would kick ass and if you could download mods that would be awesome

Cpt_Nukem

Extremely confused..........

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I like PS2 better

ding daddy

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th July 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Now why would you ever want to play an awesome FPS on X-Box or any console when you have it on PC. You wont be getting any mods on a console and why bother with those pain in the ass controls. Keyboard and mouse kicks any controller's ass. Leave good PC games on the PC. No need to worry about a game coming out on X-Box...Lets ignore it and hope it goes away.

[21Pzr]GeistMann

Born in the Germeny. BF-109 K4

50 XP

29th December 2002

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Geezez xbox has lag from hell and it can barly support 8 palyers sorry to say the xbox is not a pc machine your not gunan record vidios on a xbox or makee mods on the xbox or make maps