MasterFred

Lord of the Badgers

50 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I've only been playing a few days, but I've managed to get some great moments in the game. Here are mine so far, i'll add more soon, feel free to add your own.

1. Invasion of the Philpinees

I ran into some guy named Dr. Pepper 3 times with a plane. My friend was gonna have a knife fight with him, but he kept getting killed on the way, so I started picking pepper off. The first was when he was minding his own business on top of the hill, and i came along at 200 mph in a zero and smaked his head CLEAN off.

The second time, it was the same thing, but he was expecting me this time. He tried to side step, but my wing got him, causing him to fly even farther. My friend, Beir Halfdane could not stop laughing

The third was when Beir Halfdane FINALLY got into an offical knife fight with Pepper. They were circleing each other like it was some sort of Micheal Jackson knife fight. I came from about 500 feet up with the same plane. I was looking at them from about 2 miles out, adjusting my direction ever so slightly so as to crush his puny head into the ground. SUCESS!! One seccond, he was trying to stab Beir Halfdane, then (cue the airplane sound) EEEERRRRRRROMMMMMMM!!! SMACK!!!! HE DISSAPEARED IN A BURST OF SHRAPNEL AND FLAME AS I RAN HIM INTO THE GROUND!! Beir Halfdane was safe and, again, could not stop laughing.

2. Market Garden This was when we (me and my two friends) ran into the planes that were trying to take off with the jeeps, the best time being my first one where I ran into the plane full speed, flipping several times, eventually blowing up and taking the guy in the plane with me.

3. Guadalcanal I was laying down in the back of a jeep while we were heading south to invade the Japanese base. A tank came up from behind us and i took a bullet in the butt for my two friends. My body was in the jeep for a 1/4 mile, and then I was flung from the jeep a good 100 ft.

another one (same map): We were headed south again, and we came around a bend in the road with a cliff on the side. We must have been going 90, and when we saw the other jeep around the bend it was too late. We flew hundreds of feet in the air.

WiseBobo

Most loved forum member.

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,668 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I was flying me bright and shiny P-51 Mustang, straight off the runway. It wasn't before too long that I spotted a German Armor, and being the absolute bestists most fantastical pilot ever, I crashed into him, and the death message read: Van Halen [killed] Metallica Van Halen is no more

Flakpanzer

Official Forum Spoiled Kid!

50 XP

8th February 2004

0 Uploads

850 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I would say my best moment was once, on a DC server, I was huntin' planes with the shoulder fired AA missile, on El Alamein. An A-10 was making strafing runs on the Main Iraqi base, so I hid in the Hangar, waiting, watching, then, it flew towards the base. I ran out and shot it down, and just as I thought the skies were once again safe, the A-10's flaming husk splattered me into the side of the hangar! :rocket:

FlameQuake

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

31st December 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

In El Alamain, I bombed 6 tanks all in one round with a B-17, The tanks were basically lined up in a row attacking a base and I carpet bombed them to hell. Talk about PuRe OwNaGe. IN GC, On the DeathStar map, I landed my Xwing near the hole, and I got out and threw a few grenades in. It actually damaged the hole, then another Xwing made an attack on the hole, his torpedoes didn't hurt me but he crashed into the back wall and the wreckage killed me. In Coral Sea, me and my teammates decided to do a major Kamikazee attack. All 30 of us got into planes and when everyone was in a plane, We all kamikazeed at once into the enemy ship. It was so awsome! We managed to get the ship'ds health down to %50 percent.

nuttydave

Grrr woof woof Grrrr

50 XP

15th November 2002

0 Uploads

117 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Nice to see people still enjoy some of the exciting moments of bf1942+mods. Nothing like firing into the distance and finding you hit a helicopter or smacking someone in the head. If you havent got into a team/clan yet you dont know what your missing all the best moments come in clan games.

I have many many best moments but the get clouded in the battlefield.

Try flying high jumping out of the plane then getting back in and surviving tis very fun.

:fistpunch:

MasterFred

Lord of the Badgers

50 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Market Garden: Last night, i was finally able to fly the B-17. Wow, that was great. but its not just that. What happened was that there was an all-out assult accross the bridge. Every single person in the game (cept me) was on the bridge. (this was a full 64 person server) I come up in the B-17, flying about 100 feet over the bridge, and I capet bomb the entire length of the bridge. I got a total of 3 kills. HOWEVER, I killed 53 people! As It turned out, Friendly Fire was on, and i managed to literally clear the map of all but 2 or 3 players. (the 2 or 3 being the ones smart enough to swim accross rather than risk the bridge) Well, after that, most people were either in awe, laughing their ass off, or really really mad at me. Most of em ended up being mad at me, and my own team-mates starting shooting me. After the 5th time, that was enough. I stole one of the P-51D Mustangs and bombed those who had shot me. But that wasn't enough, it was time to "swoop" them. My 30 or so TKers were all camping at the airport, stupidly standing in the middle of the runway. So i get some distance, turn around, and fly along the runway inches above the ground. oh man, that was great, I think I got 3 with my prop (ouch!) and 4 with my wings on one pass. Damn they flew a long way after being hit in the face with a plane. After the second pass, they stared trying to hit me with the jeeps when I was swooping them. That didn't turn out too good for them, they weren't good drivers. With all 3 jeeps trying to hit the same target, they got confused, and the result was a 3 way collision that caused 4 or 5 bodes to be seen flying through the air. One of em flew up and hit my prop (ouch!). Man, I couldn't stop laughing. Then I was kicked for something like a -30 score. They deserved it! Not my fault if they were in the wrong place when I decide to start carpet bombing.

Flakpanzer

Official Forum Spoiled Kid!

50 XP

8th February 2004

0 Uploads

850 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Actually, that one seems a bit unrealistic, even in Bf 1942 standards.

Ashatay

.I.Am.Too.Cool.To.Post.

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

6,490 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

my best was in the map from the SWofWWII when i shot a teamate to get the motorcycle then ran it off a cliff and actully blew up a tank and killed 4 other enemies with it lol.

MasterFred

Lord of the Badgers

50 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago
FlakpanzerActually, that one seems a bit unrealistic, even in Bf 1942 standards.

I understand what you mean. I make it sound like it all happened in a short time. It was in a time period of something like 3 games.

Ashatay

.I.Am.Too.Cool.To.Post.

50 XP

25th May 2003

0 Uploads

6,490 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

masterfred, thats one cool game you described. Anyway I just played a game where i took out a tank with a knife, the moron couldn't fire at me and wasn't fast enough to get away. took a while, but i got em