Dr.H8

mmmmmm......beeeer!

50 XP

5th September 2002

0 Uploads

411 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago
Originally posted by TheLivingLegend bash him hes french!! hate the french!

a classic case of ignorance, only found in immature little teenagers who watch too much tv,while playing with them selves.

[CC] Chief

Last of the Mohicans...naah

50 XP

18th July 2002

0 Uploads

429 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

For those ammies out here who think it's so cool to bash the french for actually haveing an opinion instead of mindlessly following big bro USA like the UK have done: he chaps learn to live with the fact not everybody sees things your way and these people are entitled to have their own opinion.

Seeing as to the USA love to call themselves "the greatest democracy on earth" you lads don't exactly follow that saying. Besides, whose going to take people serious who start calling "french fries" "freedom fries" just so they can remove the "french"-part, they have already lost all credibility in my opinion.

Blitz-CDN

Wicked Sig Maker :D

50 XP

23rd January 2003

0 Uploads

219 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

sure, dont bash them. i dont. but im against the stuff they did against the US. I'm candaian

TheLivingLegend

GF makes me horny

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

dr.h8 stfu. not only teenagers hate the french right now. the french are in general, not all, liberal idiots and they are ungrateful. and no one even try to bash the U.S., the US rules all.

C0CKER

Down With the Plane Campers!!!

50 XP

3rd February 2003

0 Uploads

633 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

lol, see you have had some run ins with the french in the past..huh?

[CC] Chief

Last of the Mohicans...naah

50 XP

18th July 2002

0 Uploads

429 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

He if some of these american lads had any historical knowhow they wouldn't mock the french. After all the americans owe the french their independence.

That's right, the french helped the americans in their fight agains the british mothercountry. So without them the USA probably still would be in part of the british empire. Who can tell? :)

SgtTallman

Space Cowboy

50 XP

3rd February 2003

0 Uploads

597 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Something interesting about our froggy friends across the pond...

Apparently the French Foreign Legion wanted to go and fight in Iraq but their President, Jacques Chirac, did not allow them to go and fight. Clearly the wrong people are in control of France. After WW1 (maybe even before) they seem to have lost their spines. In WW2 they let the Germans march right in...and we marched the Germans the fûck out. Do they care? No. But what if we hadn't gone to help them? They probably won't answer that because anything they say would prove that they would have not been freed. The genral opinions coming out of Europe these days are liberal. I suppose after WW2 most European countries lost their balls due to the German's ownage. Why Russia is against the war is a little different though; nearly every weapon Iraq has is from Russia (AK-47, AK-74u, PKM, etc.), and since Russia is trying to look like a "peaceful" nation (which is a little difficult considering they've sold Weapons of Mass Destruction to terrorists and 3rd world countries) going into Iraq might hinder their new "peaceful" nature. Historically, modern Russia is very young; only about 12-13 years old after the collapse of the Soviet Union. But enough of my political rants... I'm too busy bitching about 1.4 patch to EA...

TheLivingLegend

GF makes me horny

50 XP

21st December 2002

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

the french helped us a little with our independnce, but we bailed them out and ww1 and ww2, and now they talk shit about us telling us to get our "trash" (dead ww2 soldiers) off their land. how can u stand for that??? u should be ashamed to be french, and any liberal american that defends them should be lynched. also read what tallman said too, french are bad.:mad:

C0CKER

Down With the Plane Campers!!!

50 XP

3rd February 2003

0 Uploads

633 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

TheLivingLegend...how old are you? Do you honestly know, and if so, know what lynching is? If so, describe one for me. Im not French and I live in Indiana. My guess is that your 15. You say this stuff like you know what the f*ck your talking about and its not ammusing. You are sounding like a dumbass with this rant about the french. You are saying that stuff about "get your soldiers of our land" , where are yu hearing that? the national enquirer would be my guess.