derFuhrer

Don't feed the devil

50 XP

21st June 2002

0 Uploads

556 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Someone explain something to me, when I fly I spend SO much time chasing an airplane shooting every part of his plane up only to see minor damage and then be chased by someone else and have my full health airplane brought down in 2 shots. It's been happening to me EVERY FRICKING TIME now and I don't understand it, WHAT am I doing wrong? I was told the tail is the weakest part of the plane and I shoot it up as much as I can when I am chasing a plane. I think airplanes really SUCK now in this game, probably because of 1.31 patch. It is driving me insane.

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I've had the same trouble! And now you can't shoot someone while they're in the plane! A guy sat in the plane and i hit him dead on 5 times with the Thompson to the head and NOTHING. I never liked planes to begin with. They're waaaaaaaay too easy to fly. If they made them harder to fly then you'd see less plane campers. I also think they should add the pilot class. Because if you really are that damn good at flying then you don't need a weapon, just your plane and a pistol if worse comes to worse.

Mexmadman

[WITH_TEETH]

50 XP

16th November 2002

0 Uploads

1,264 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

The Engine is the weakest part of the plane i believe...The things that you describe also happen to me so i jus use planes as bombers cos i cant shoot down anythin.

LedZep

ZoSo Freak

50 XP

11th November 2002

0 Uploads

632 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I dont know but I get behind someone on their ace in a plane and I see pieces of their plane flying off everywhere but they never blow up? I probally shoot 300 rounds at them, but If someone gets behind me im dead in 5 seconds? :cya:

Blehh

Rifleman

50 XP

16th January 2003

0 Uploads

2,894 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

What's worse is the unrealistic bullet shots. They shoot in straight lines when they're supposed to wave around.

CoolCommander

Patriotic Moderator

50 XP

29th August 2002

0 Uploads

247 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Like Mexmadman said you need to hit them in the engines. Hitting the rear part of the plane does no damage what-so-ever. Hitting the mid section does some damage, but the best way to take out a plane is to hit the propellars.

jj8325

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th February 2003

0 Uploads

54 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

I think it might have to do with lag or something. cuz when i make my own servers, i can shoot everyone down, but when im on other ppl's servers, i have the same problem

Airix

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

20th December 2002

0 Uploads

399 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

I shoot for the ****pit and the planes blowup after about 3sec.

Airix

50 XP

20th December 2002

0 Uploads

399 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

LOL still editing ****pit... How bout ****Pit?

Airix

50 XP

20th December 2002

0 Uploads

399 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Penispit maybe?