Kombatant

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

14th October 2002

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Maybe this has been brought up before, maybe not. If so I am sorry for the double post but I did not feel like looking all over the forums for a topic on this.

I spend alot of time on the UT2K3.net (Unreal Tournament 2003) forums and they run their own server so that everyone who visits the forums can play each other. Now this is a great idea. Maybe a BF1942 server could somehow be made if there is not one already. I would love to play with some of the guys that I talk to everyday.

Just a thought.

Hot Shot 12

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

5th September 2002

0 Uploads

628 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

That would be alot of fun. Im so sick of people being jerks and TK-ing and destroying vehicules and... :mad:

Mexmadman

[WITH_TEETH]

50 XP

16th November 2002

0 Uploads

1,264 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Oh yeah, that would so totally rock, i hope there will be some servers up soon...cant wait :D

CoolCommander

Patriotic Moderator

50 XP

29th August 2002

0 Uploads

247 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

I would have a server up, but I need more RAM. I had a server trying to host an HB mod server. But to quote Noodle. "Too much lagg." "I can bearly make it up the stairs." "No offense but Im going to find a real server." LOL. Well I might add it to my wish list, If I do get some then I'll set up a bf1942files.com server.

Kombatant

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

14th October 2002

0 Uploads

127 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

That would be great CoolCommander. I did not really expect anyone to act on it because I dont have a fast enough PC to run a server either or I would also set one up but it was just an idea and if anyone could get one up and running we could have alot of fun. Like I said before, being able to play with the people I talk to everyday would be awsome and we could have some great BF1942 stories to tell. :D