Boris_Mikhail

Colonel

50 XP

13th December 2002

0 Uploads

104 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Ive just read the news post on http://www.bf1942files.com/ that all EA servers have to be shut dow until this mater is resolved.

For the benefit of me and many other people could someone plz explain in plain English what EQA have done and what is means for the average BF online player?

Is EA being forced to stop all online play including private servers?

:fistpunch: :fistpunch: :fistpunch: :fistpunch: :fistpunch:

BBYGeneralIrwin

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

One, it's April first, hence April Fool's Day.

More over, I think it's a poor decision by "NoOdle" to post something such as this, as you can see he took more than enough of his spare time to concoct a fairly legit looking article, all the fanboys will assume it's real and not go to CNN.com to verify, or search for the company LoanShark which does not exist, or NetCode4 which also does not exist. They'll assume it's real and throw a fit, and more than likely, just break down and cry.

Hey NoOdle...the community this game supports isn't very intellectual enough to know you made a joke. Let them know before they attempt to commit suicide.

And next time, try making a fake link for the article. The one dead giveaway it wasn't legit.

Go Postal!

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

2nd February 2003

0 Uploads

129 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

LMAO, it's an April Fool's, moron. Or, if it isn't, BF goes underground.

Shadow712

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th March 2003

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Dude! look at your clanedar! it is April first or to retards APRIL FOOLS! you are obviously a fool! plus this couldnt happen cuz EA has so much friggin money they could just buy those coders!! happy first all

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

22nd October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

Buy the coders? shit they would buy the whole company. Lone shark doesnt exsist and its more of a gambling term rather then a company.

SS_mr_free_kill

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

22nd January 2003

0 Uploads

123 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

haha aprils fools , but it fooled me , nearly made me cry but now i realise ive been had....*feels stupid*

Boris_Mikhail

Colonel

50 XP

13th December 2002

0 Uploads

104 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

Yes ive bin had, but thats a bit extreme you have to admit plu i didnt even understand all that coding crap so who the hell am i to question it. :smack:

could have been a good april fools like 'EA gets it act together and actually releases a patch which does some good' or 'EA actually produces a free, decent map'

BTW were I am its past 12 so the jokes on u! :deal:

::BR::The Baron

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

Originally posted by Boris_Mikhail BTW were I am its past 12 so the jokes on u! :deal:

LOL...but you don't know where I am!!

Simmo666

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

22nd March 2002

0 Uploads

15 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

I agree if he read it after 12 where hi is then he wins. U f00ls

::BR::The Baron

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

5 Posts

0 Threads

#10 16 years ago

People......surely the name 'April Furst' told you something!!!