residentevil333

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

4th February 2004

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

For one i hate punkbuster. I dont cheat but i hate it cuss it always causes more problems then it fixes, and i am right cuss now i lagg like crazy and jerk like crazy and alot of servers. It isnt my computer it isnt slow at all. Heck 4 other games ihave that have punkbuster on them have problems because of it. Thier werent many cheaters on this gamer to start with anyway just to many people bitching about how good someone is and thinking they cheat. I still 40+ kills and 1 death on aberdeen and now we have punkbuster. Specs (it isnt my overclocking cuss iv tried stock as well its punkbuster) Athlon xp 2500+ @ 2.5ghz 1gb pc3200 Samsung Abit NF7-S rev 2.0 Ati 9700pro Also this patch is so freakin dumb cuss now the sherman tank's are wayyyy stronger then the german Panzer tanks. The tigers are so weak now. I mean i just got off aberdeen my fav map so furius that it only takes 2 shots for a sherman to kill me even from long distances and getting hit i nthe front. The M10 takes only 1 shot. Panzers take forever to kill anything now. I got 5 good shot on sherman i nthe side and every time i do that no one is smoking at all. For god sakes why cant you people who make these patchs leave some things alone. German tanks were never weaker in the war then the american tanks. Now... sherman cut through them like a hot knife of butter. It should be the opisit way. Oh well for this im not buying the Vietnam game nore am i playing this stupide game anymore. Heck i had 6 people on the EA aberdeen server who agrred with me. Now u can imagine thier are plenty more.:furious: :furious: :furious:

Parakleet-TAKE LUCK

---intentionally left blank---

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

379 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

As far as change to the game all I can say is, To each his own.

As far as PB your computer is pretty good from your specs. But it must be your computer or your connection. I only play PB enabled servers and have not experienced any of the problems that I was warned about. I dont have quite as good a setup as you and I have not seen any reduction in FPS or quality.

Maybe my conection is better?? But I dont know for certain if that makes a difference.

With your specs PB should be fine so it must be your Computer or your connection.

Busta Cappa

50 XP

21st December 2003

0 Uploads

18 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Works fine for me

Mihail VIP Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I don't have any lag or slow downs due to the map, but the only thing I hate about 1.6 is the CONSTANT VOTING BY NEWBIES I mean every 2 mins theres a new vote for either to kick someone or a new map, I think there should really time limit between new votes

Gamefreak

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

10th January 2003

0 Uploads

749 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
residentevil333For one i hate punkbuster. I dont cheat but i hate it cuss it always causes more problems then it fixes, and i am right cuss now i lagg like crazy and jerk like crazy and alot of servers. It isnt my computer it isnt slow at all. Heck 4 other games ihave that have punkbuster on them have problems because of it. Thier werent many cheaters on this gamer to start with anyway just to many people bitching about how good someone is and thinking they cheat. I still 40+ kills and 1 death on aberdeen and now we have punkbuster. Specs (it isnt my overclocking cuss iv tried stock as well its punkbuster) Athlon xp 2500+ @ 2.5ghz 1gb pc3200 Samsung Abit NF7-S rev 2.0 Ati 9700pro Also this patch is so freakin dumb cuss now the sherman tank's are wayyyy stronger then the german Panzer tanks. The tigers are so weak now. I mean i just got off aberdeen my fav map so furius that it only takes 2 shots for a sherman to kill me even from long distances and getting hit i nthe front. The M10 takes only 1 shot. Panzers take forever to kill anything now. I got 5 good shot on sherman i nthe side and every time i do that no one is smoking at all. For god sakes why cant you people who make these patchs leave some things alone. German tanks were never weaker in the war then the american tanks. Now... sherman cut through them like a hot knife of butter. It should be the opisit way. Oh well for this im not buying the Vietnam game nore am i playing this stupide game anymore. Heck i had 6 people on the EA aberdeen server who agrred with me. Now u can imagine thier are plenty more.:furious: :furious: :furious:

amen dude! i got so pissed when i heared that they were adding punkbuster, i have no problem with punkbuster in BF, luckly, but in all other games, punkbuster is always kicking me from servers! i join, 10 secounds later, punkbuster has an error, kick, i couldent play on any servers with punkbuster, punkbuster sucks!:thumbsdown:

monkey_dude12333

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th February 2004

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago
residentevil333For one i hate punkbuster. I dont cheat but i hate it cuss it always causes more problems then it fixes, and i am right cuss now i lagg like crazy and jerk like crazy and alot of servers. It isnt my computer it isnt slow at all. Heck 4 other games ihave that have punkbuster on them have problems because of it. Thier werent many cheaters on this gamer to start with anyway just to many people bitching about how good someone is and thinking they cheat. I still 40+ kills and 1 death on aberdeen and now we have punkbuster. Specs (it isnt my overclocking cuss iv tried stock as well its punkbuster) Athlon xp 2500+ @ 2.5ghz 1gb pc3200 Samsung Abit NF7-S rev 2.0 Ati 9700pro Also this patch is so freakin dumb cuss now the sherman tank's are wayyyy stronger then the german Panzer tanks. The tigers are so weak now. I mean i just got off aberdeen my fav map so furius that it only takes 2 shots for a sherman to kill me even from long distances and getting hit i nthe front. The M10 takes only 1 shot. Panzers take forever to kill anything now. I got 5 good shot on sherman i nthe side and every time i do that no one is smoking at all. For god sakes why cant you people who make these patchs leave some things alone. German tanks were never weaker in the war then the american tanks. Now... sherman cut through them like a hot knife of butter. It should be the opisit way. Oh well for this im not buying the Vietnam game nore am i playing this stupide game anymore. Heck i had 6 people on the EA aberdeen server who agrred with me. Now u can imagine thier are plenty more.:furious: :furious: :furious:

Yeah i highly doubt cause of 1 patch that a lot of people are going to quit battlefield and its obviously your computer or connection thats messed cause i have many friends and my clan who say that PB works extremly well and doesnt slow them down at all. Even if this patch is so bad in your opinion they're not gonna change it cause of you and they already have your money you idiot so shut the hell up and stop complaining.

residentevil333

50 XP

4th February 2004

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Well i fixed my lagg issue, but still i think PB sucks. I also still dont like how they changed the hit points on the tanks. You all know as well as i that sherman are weak but fast tanks, Now thier strong and fast, and panzer is weak and slow. It shouldnt be like that. Oh i have a 3MB cable connection.

residentevil333

50 XP

4th February 2004

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
monkey_dude12333Yeah i highly doubt cause of 1 patch that a lot of people are going to quit battlefield and its obviously your computer or connection thats messed cause i have many friends and my clan who say that PB works extremly well and doesnt slow them down at all. Even if this patch is so bad in your opinion they're not gonna change it cause of you and they already have your money you idiot so shut the hell up and stop complaining.

Bite me fudger.

Parakleet-TAKE LUCK

---intentionally left blank---

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

379 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

What was the lag problem????

residentevil333

50 XP

4th February 2004

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

I tweaked PB just like i did with ET by typing in some commands.