Reborn

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

21st November 2002

0 Uploads

209 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I give credit to 'THE MAD BOMBER', he's awesome!

1st get a partner to drive for you or you drive a jeep for him and either one of you just lay down in the back. It's a good thing to stop a little way from enemy base and get it then having a chance to fall out.

2nd, while your riding on the back (NOT being in the passenger seat) have the driver steer next to the flag close enough that you can get it.

3rd, enter the jeep becoming shotgun.

4th, Drive away :D

This is an awesome tip that bomber showed me in ctf making us win games. It's easier and totally faster than jumping out of the car and hoping back in with chances of getting hit. Good luck and see ya on the battlefield :cool:

(SAW)SSg Deetox

GF makes me horny

50 XP

11th November 2002

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Well if anyone in a plane sees you in that jeep you are toast, jeeps are easy targets for flyboys.

Reborn

50 XP

21st November 2002

0 Uploads

209 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

unless your partner has rear view on and warns you of planes so you can easily steer out of the way ;)

(SAW)SSg Deetox

GF makes me horny

50 XP

11th November 2002

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Well all that does is keep the plane from strafing you, even if you're zig zagging all over the place its still a pretty easy kill.. just drop a bomb near it and let the splash damage do the rest, jeeps are very weak. The best thing to do is drive behind a building or other obstruction, if you're out in the open you better watch out. :)

Reborn

50 XP

21st November 2002

0 Uploads

209 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Me and him were usually a good target for spit's on gazala and once we made drove to the abonded airfield but there where 2 guys there camping for planes and owned us:o. But places like kharkov are good for trees and a close area, especially if you control the flak cannons so you could just zoom through the middle and you're home free. lol ----> :dropsjar: