<RaA>Furnace

Nike-a-go-go

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Seeing how there seem to be more and more custom maps for BF42, not to mention all the other mods,

I wish the staff here could put up a Top Ten favorite maps, or a top ten "best" maps for bf42.

That would help people get the "good" stuff as opposed to weeding through 200+ maps to find 3 really good ones.

If you look at other games that have custom maps and editors there is always a site that has a review or raring or top ten system.

I have not found anything like this for bf42, and i think it would be a big hit here on bf1942files.

You could have all your staff members pick their own top ten...

Or have "Eastern Front Ownage" (top ten maps from eastern front) / "Western Front Ownage" (top ten Maps from the Western Front) / "Rising Sun Ownage" (top ten maps from the pacfic) / "African Desert Ownage" (Top ten Maps from the African Front)

I think this will also really help server owners get the best custom maps played, and put out for all to expierence.

Thanks

Furnace

Cpt. Someguy

Has a gun pointed at you

50 XP

1st June 2003

0 Uploads

767 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Planetbattlefield.com has that system set up, I'm not sure if bf1942files.com is working on it, but Ive seen it somewhere else besides PBF.com. Good idea tho :rock:

<RaA>Furnace

Nike-a-go-go

50 XP

29th April 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

well on PB i dont see a top ten or recomended or rated list of maps...

I see maps and descriptions, i see map packs for their server...

Can you link me to that section your talking about>?

Also could be nice if there was a list of servers running custom maps and what maps they are running.....

Not having a DL cache system is a real pain.....I hope EA can release a patch to fix that....we are only going to get more and more custom maps. Having a map resource section would be great listing best maps / and lists of servers running custom maps.