(THT12)Pathfinder{S}

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

8th April 2004

0 Uploads

348 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago
Solid SnakeThats a good point Dragon. Spagetti Westerns ruled! Yes, welcome Delta :nodding:.

sorry i dont want to change it but SNAKE ARE YOU STILL IN EL CLAN IF SO WHY HAVE YOU TOOK THE TAG OFF THE NAME IF YOUR OUT LET US KNOW SO WE CAN TAKE YOU OFF SITE M8

Preacher

Pale FJ1200 Rider

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

524 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

@Delta - Whoohoo! Welcome! Maybe we can finally have a real scrim go down around here. Cool. @Dragon - good sermon - I was impressed from the beginning with WW that there was an attempt at having both groups look like bad guys. I think that all sides had more than their fair share of unscrupulous characters. Since you are doing sermons, would you like to be Preacher for a while? :D

=101AE=DelTa

The dumb bastard with a volley

50 XP

10th May 2004

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

i posted about ww on all the rtcw forums i knew.

and about a scrim, sounds cool. but give us atleast a weak so i can write up our tactics and strats infor for ww. and map strats. im thinkin a 5v5 or something? u guysn got a s erver and an admin with rcon? a eakly scrim or bi-monthly scrim schedule would be fun. just give us time. and in the event 1 of our players has to cancel out, we can just pick up a ringer or a pubber.

well catch ya later -=101WW=DelTa

hmmmm i need a more westerner type of name... im thinkin of blondey from good bad n ugly, or col. travis from the alamo.

Deimos

Pierce the Heavens

50 XP

27th January 2003

0 Uploads

9,197 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

Passdeskins, I am still in the clan. I just took the EL out of my forum name because I play RTCW as Solid Snake and WW as EL-Solid-Snake, so both names contain the words "Solid" and "Snake"..... to make a long story short, I am still in the clan but my forum name is changed. :)

][K.A][DR.3VIL

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th August 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago

i didnt even know there was a game called wild west:uhoh:

][K.A][DR.3VIL

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th August 2004

0 Uploads

13 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

does this game already exist for a long time caus ive never heard of it or maby its just not comming over to belgium:deal:

Preacher

Pale FJ1200 Rider

50 XP

1st November 2003

0 Uploads

524 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

Welcome Dr! Yep, it's been around for a while, but hasn't always been very well advertised. Version 1.6 is (hopefully) coming out soon, and then all that will change.

Download Wildwest and tell us what you think!

El Dragon

Wild West Mod

50 XP

25th June 2003

0 Uploads

2,523 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

Greet's dr, evil

the Wild West mod has been around for about 2 years. We've been improving it over this time but the current version (1.5) can be found here: www.the-wildwest.co.uk It's a free download, all you need is the retail version of RtCW (which is going real cheep theses days if you don't have it.