cunningmunki

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

21st March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I've recently downloaded the BF1942 demo, and I'm thinking about buying the full version but im put off by the lack of customisation options there appears to be. Ive been searching all over the internet to find out about changing things such as the annoying view bob, the field of view, key binds etc, things that are easily customisable using a simple config file in most other games. So far the only thing Ive managed to find is how to change the field of view (which took me most of the day!). are there more options available in the full version? or does anyone know a good site that helps with these sorts of things?

Taliban_tordis

Duke O'Prunes

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Get the full version, u won't regret it. This is one of the best games ever. It wasn't what I was looking for when I got it, but it took me about two minutes to realize how cool it was. Go to www.bf1942files.com and check it out. Now I feel like a hooker for dice.

Sc0ff

GF makes me horny

50 XP

7th April 2003

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

View bob? Dunno what you mean, but you can remove the hud by typing "hud 0" in the console. And key binds? Can't you just do it in the bf1942 menu like I do? Anyways, I agree totally with Taliban tordis, bf1942 is the best FPS game there is (or maybe apart from bf Vietnam, but I don't know yet). There are also LOADS of mods out there, many of which include, say, ironsights instead of crosshair for aiming. I am looking very much forwards to the release of the Operation Overlord mod. http://overlord.nucleardays.com/