50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

176 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Anyone ever seen or tried these things?

http://www.edimensional.com/products/edwireless.htm

They claim it works with any graphics card, and with BF1942, with no deleterious effects on your vision. I remember using a set of those LCD glasses that mimicked a 70 inch TV, and they had a specific warning about not using them for more than 2 hrs at a time... which sort of defeats the purpose. Wonder if these are better.

Lyon

90% sarcastic

50 XP

9th July 2003

0 Uploads

6,161 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Probably rip off price though, aint they.

fragbait_newboy

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

176 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Actualy quite cheap, less than $100, even cheaper for wired version (my link was to wireless)

Lyon

90% sarcastic

50 XP

9th July 2003

0 Uploads

6,161 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Hmm that's not bad actually.

Fezarella

Lacoste

50 XP

17th December 2002

0 Uploads

6,610 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

i have some glasses that came with my geforce 3 ti500 but i dont think they work with bf etc.. havnt even tried them

fragbait_newboy

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

8th September 2003

0 Uploads

176 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

They physically list a ton of games that have been "tested", and even sell BF through their site.

Xmas is coming... depends if we get Cher tickets next week, as that will kill all "fun" funds before then.

Cpt_Nukem

Extremely confused..........

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago
fragbait_newboy Xmas is coming... depends if we get Cher tickets next week, as that will kill all "fun" funds before then.

I almost just :barf: ;r and that isnt a lie, OMG man, Cher??? Dude I am soo so sorry.

ditchhopper

Death Obsession

50 XP

25th August 2002

0 Uploads

710 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago
Cpt_NukemI almost just :barf: ;r and that isnt a lie, OMG man, Cher??? Dude I am soo so sorry.

Haha Nukem, just admit you have the cd's and get it over with. Confession will heal your soul. :lol:

I tried out a set of those glasses at a pc store once. Made everything look so trippy and outta proportion that it was impossible to shoot with any accuracy. [color=red] Ha ! you actually edited my post! I cant believe it! I feel so violated! Although I did ask for it ;) [/color]

I guess a person could get used to it, but man, seein my own reflection while wearing those things made me want to beat the crap outta myself.

Cpt_Nukem

Extremely confused..........

50 XP

28th May 2003

0 Uploads

765 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

ditchhopperHaha Nukem, just admit you have the cd's and get it over with. Confession will heal your soul. :lol:

I tried out a set of those glasses at a pc store once. Made everything look so trippy and outta proportion that it was impossible to shoot with any accuracy.

I guess a person could get used to it, but man, seein my own reflection while wearing those things made me want to beat the crap outta myself.

Anywayzz You and I still need to have our little proving grounds match now don't we???

ditchhopper

Death Obsession

50 XP

25th August 2002

0 Uploads

710 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
Anywayzz You and I still need to have our little proving grounds match now don't we???

That we do! Unfortunately, since riding with Vanthem in the blackhawk a few months back, Ive developed an incredible fear of helicopters ;r that has kept me firmly planted on the ground and may be a slight disadvantage to me. ;) Nahh! Bring it on man! [color=red] <---- Oh its on now baby! Its on now![/color]