BearMaster

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

25th January 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I need Glasses!!! I didn't read the rules of the forum, and gave away the fact that I'm a Lamer who can't support games I enjoy.

*sigh*This is the second guy this week(so far), all I have to say is:

NO PIE FOR YOU!!!!!

PLZ READ the rules, there aern't many. and most are common sense

--NoOdLe

P.S. keep this up and you WILL get banned...

futura

Bring them on

50 XP

17th December 2002

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

what sort of crack...??? You wanna cheat or you wanna cd hack to use the gamedisk that your mate dave copied for you..?

I have neither,,

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

22nd October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

This is an illegal thread. You have violated one of the main rules for signing up on these forums. Continue this behavior and you will be banned.

OpTikN3Rv

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

5th August 2002

0 Uploads

433 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

hmm can't see Vonmeyer in the list of mod's or admin :) so stop threatening to ban people ffs ;) Thats a mod's job ;)

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

22nd October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I got that saying from Xenomorph from another thread like that. I like to put some fear into people who ask for cd cracks. You should be lucky im not the admin. I have evil ways.

NoOdLe

Network \"Hitman\"

50 XP

4th November 2002

0 Uploads

421 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

But pissing off a real moderator could get YOU banned...??? I appreciate your assistance in reporting posts and such, I can always count on you!!! But try not to "act" like one... We are not here to do what you say.....:p Don't get me wrong, I'm not yelling at you, just say that you have reported the thread or such, not give commands.