My$tiC

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Okay I Just Have One Question i Need To Get Off Before I Leave For The Night... Now Everyone Knows The Music Is The Best In BF1942:dance: But I just Wanna Know... Are There Any MP3's I Can Download So I Can Listen To The Songs Anytime I Want????:confused:

Chmorris

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

I love the music to B1942 So this is how u get to listen to it whenever.

Locate the music file My comp/C drive/Programme files/Ea game/Battlefield 1942/Music.

Then download the Bink video tools off http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm (This is the converter to turn the sound file into an ordinary windows media player file)

Then simply install it select the file to convet. Select convert and a menu will apear and finally select the output type as .wav and select convert.

Visit my web site at www.freewebs.com/battlefield1942mod

My$tiC

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

14 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Thanks Man I Love That Music!

Zotchman

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd October 2002

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

What about playing the game with different music in the background? Does the reverse of Chmorris' post work? I.E. From the Saving Pvt. Ryan soundtrack there are a few John Williams scores that would be absolutely brilliant, like: 'Omaha Beach Revisited', etc....

Let me know, homeboys!!:agreed:

Chmorris

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

25th October 2002

0 Uploads

19 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Hmmmmmmm good idea Zotchman.

Thankfully you can do the reverse of my post! Ever listened to Sum 41 while running up Omaha beach!Actually to make an ordinary .wav file into a .bnk file all you have to do is; get the bink tools (link is at my previous post) and on the interface there is an icon that says "Bink it" select the file u want 2 convert and slect "Bink it".

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART-I HAVE NOT TRYED THIS SECTION HERE: I do not know how to overide lets say a D-Day music file or put 1 in but I think this is how 2 change the menu-and other sounds music. OVERIDE ONE OF THE SOUND FILES IN THE SOUND FOLDER OF BATTLEFIELD 1942 -BUT KEEP A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL-U NEVER KNOW IF YOU MAY WANT 2 CHANGE BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SOUND FILE

visit my mod website at- www.freewebs.com/battlefield1942mod