GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

23rd July 2002

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hello,

I'm a RTCW veteran (I guess) but ultra-newbie to BF1942. Is there any quides or notes anywhere that talk about BF1942 team tactics or tips for newbies other than the manual ?

Thanks

slak138

I post to get attention

50 XP

22nd October 2002

0 Uploads

72 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Thre is a lot of info in these forums or bffiles. Also gamespy has some strategy guides but, the best way to learn is to hit the battlefield. See ya out there.

[NW]Knuckles

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

23rd July 2002

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Ok, after playing Bf1942 a few times I'm official hooked. This game kicks butt !! :dance:

Upson (SWE)

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd December 2002

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Well, www.bfcentral has got a lot of tutorials and guides ansd stuff, e

apocalypse_kid

I would die without GF

50 XP

20th May 2002

0 Uploads

5,498 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Welcome to BF1942 [NW]Knuckles,

Unfortunately unless you have clan members around you it's really hard to play team tactics with 32 leaders, about seven objectives (not counting the official objectives of capturing flags we have, Getting in a plane - even if it means shooting your own team mates, Ditto for tanks, ditto for jeeps, beaching ships, leaving the map in ships, soloing in landing craft, taking off in the B17, crashing the B17, swimming, drowning - erm, I think that's more than 7, maybe I'd better stop there) and about 12 different teams (your team, my team, his team, her team, their team, the other team, what team? which team? and finally, teams?) :lol: :lol: :lol:

But apart from that, this is the best damn game in the world, will see you on the killing fields.

:cya: :cya: :cya:

Airix

Dread thinks I'm a special person

50 XP

20th December 2002

0 Uploads

399 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

It's sad but tutorials and guides don't do you too much good on the public servers.