Prowlinger

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

14th December 2002

0 Uploads

31 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Please tell me what you would like to see fixed or changed in the 1942 sounds for the future Merciless 1942 addons.

These could include but are not limited to such suggestions as "The bomber engines are not audible to ground soldiers when flying".... or "I think the sound of stepping in water doesn't sound good and should be redone".

Please let me know your opinions and do not post "My sound is popping or crackling" (This is a Dice sound bug that we cannot control or fix...). Other than that I hope to hear from you all...

Thank you.

Prowlinger

__________________ "I mod Mercilessly!" www.MercilessCreations.com

Home of the Merciless 1942 Historic Addon

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Real tank sounds. IE engine and firing. Screams of someone when there shot or being shot at. Flesh impact sounds. Louder explosions and gun shots being heard in the distance. Real gun sounds. Thats all i can think of for now.

Honaloochie Boogie

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

18th March 2003

0 Uploads

11 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I wish the browning 30 cal and the MG42's didn't sound like a soup can full of bolts shaking around in a cardboard box.

LedZep

ZoSo Freak

50 XP

11th November 2002

0 Uploads

632 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

All the gun sounds suck, It would be nice if they had MOHAA sounds.:cya:

Ceiba

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

11th October 2002

0 Uploads

102 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I want to be able to hear the RTR bombers... They are too damn quiet.

Sugbu

50 XP

18th March 2003

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Optimized cpu/memory usage on sounds since they're such a strain on the system and attributing to many lags/choppiness ingame that many have complained about since the beginning. Thanks!

talon010

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

13th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,157 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

better water sounds and sloshing sounds near the water on beaches.

VonStriker

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

4th March 2003

0 Uploads

109 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

How about the worse sound in the world..... the horrible "Click" when the firing-pin hits an empty chamber, cuz you didn't reload. I.e.: "Click... oh dam"

oldpanzer

50 XP

7th January 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Can you guys add some of your magic to the quickly developing Desert Combat mod?

Soviet

GF makes me horny

50 XP

26th February 2003

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

The only thing I can think about is more realistic sounds for when Tanks get hit by other tanks. The sound was more metallic, and hat a bit more bass to it(listened to some WWII sound clipings). You could almost hear the metal turning into shrapnel upon every hit. On Battlefield 1942, the sound is too obvious(just a boom).