Vanthem

Medic With A Baseball Bat

50 XP

10th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,151 Posts

0 Threads

#11 16 years ago

[COLOR=burlywood]Be kind of cool if it was a car-wreckish kind of sound. Horrible, scarring, metal-wrenching kind of thing- scare ya out of your socks. Unless it sounds nothing like that in reality. I don't know... where am I? How'd you people get in my house?? :eek: [/color]

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#12 16 years ago

Through the back door.

[8E] Bad ConNecTioN

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

17th March 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#13 16 years ago

When planes go into a dive, make them heard on the ground more. In real combat the stuka had sirens that blarred to scare the crap out of ground soldiers when it attacked (psychological warfare). This was a key element in dive bomber attacks. And is always heard in war movies and clips.

oldpanzer

50 XP

8th January 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#14 16 years ago

One game that brings realism to tanks is Steel Beasts. The mai reason is when you fire a M1 you hear the the gun battery recoil and the ejection of the shell besides the background turbine whine that is always present. If the WW2 tanks could have a more realistic sound from inside the turret when you are firing the main gun that would be great.

Dietrich

Todesengel

50 XP

18th December 2002

0 Uploads

147 Posts

0 Threads

#15 16 years ago
Originally posted by [8E] Bad ConNecTioN When planes go into a dive, make them heard on the ground more. In real combat the stuka had sirens that blarred to scare the crap out of ground soldiers when it attacked (psychological warfare). This was a key element in dive bomber attacks. And is always heard in war movies and clips.

We already tried to add the Stuka siren, but it proved to be too difficult to get right.

[8E] Bad ConNecTioN

50 XP

17th March 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#16 16 years ago

I am sorry to hear that. I can understand why it would be difficult. Maybe you can just make the dive noise louder in general. Thank you for responding, really appreciated. Great game, and good support.

P.S. Did you guys try to smooth over the Antialiasing problems with patch 1.31? Because I can actually read the text now T:dance: If you guys did, thanks abunch. You do not know how much that means to me:rock:

Hellgramite_IV

Hells' Magistrate

50 XP

17th February 2003

0 Uploads

195 Posts

0 Threads

#17 16 years ago

More Bass!!!!Everthing sounds so tinny and there is no carry thru on most explosion sounds, its like boom! and thats it .It needs more Booooooooooooooooooooooom!!!

[EW]Arkel

|SSS|Arkel

50 XP

19th March 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#18 16 years ago

the Expacks should have better sound when they go boom. Also, the rifle sounds are too soft. The bazook/schreck are also to soft.

And yes a click of empty chamber would be cool

How about a starting sound when you press the forward button on a tank. The engine starts with a roarrr..

Also, the tracks should make more sound when driving over stone. Remember Saving Private Ryan? the could hear that tiger approching by the sound it made on the road.