Astaldo711

Son of the Valient Sword

50 XP

23rd December 2002

0 Uploads

175 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

You can aim it with pinpoint accuracy and it destroys tanks with one shot! What is it? The jeep. I was driving a Priest and an enemy jeep came right at me. I didn't think much of it. After all, I was in a tank! So the thing rams into me and BOOM! I'm history! What gives? How can it take 3-4 shots from a bazooka to destroy a tank, but only a bump from a jeep? Great damage modeling there!:rolleyes:

SgtTallman

Space Cowboy

50 XP

3rd February 2003

0 Uploads

597 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

Yeah seriously... I don't think it works the same way in Desert Combat though. I've tried car bombing several times but it doesn't seem to do the trick... I think 2 shots from a bazooka/Panzerschreck should make that tank go bye bye. But it's in Dice's hands to change that come next patch.

kaisermpr

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

6th April 2003

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

put explosives in a jeep. Get out thing to blow explosives up ready and out and drive jeep to a vehicle. When you get out it keeps going for awhile. Once it goes enxt to a vehicle or whatever DETONATE!!!!

SgtTallman

Space Cowboy

50 XP

3rd February 2003

0 Uploads

597 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

I did something similar once as an engineer on regular BF/RtR. I put all my dets into a jeep and bailed right when it got next to a tank. I duck and covered behind some buildings (Kharkov) and blew the tanks sky high... So much for conventional warfare ;)...

Zab

BROtastic

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

8,186 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

im going to do that, but most of the time i try to ram tanks i try to escape and i end up short and well.....you know the rest.

VonMeyer

Waiting for Forgotten Hope 2

50 XP

21st October 2002

0 Uploads

2,212 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

If you want to know it has to be the 155MM horwitzer. If i recall it can fire up to 3 miles or more.

medhonor

A.K.A. Chaos Marine

50 XP

1st January 2003

0 Uploads

506 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

The scud is the most powerfull weapon. We need a NUKE! :D

talon010

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

13th February 2003

0 Uploads

1,157 Posts

0 Threads

#8 16 years ago

yeah the scud is pretty good if you know how to use it well(witch i don't):rolleyes:

derFuhrer

Don't feed the devil

50 XP

21st June 2002

0 Uploads

556 Posts

0 Threads

#9 16 years ago

A Willy/Kubel is the best weapon against a Priest/Wespe quite usually since that artilary thing has armour as thin as paper. Also effective against APCs, but challenging against tanks since the 1.31 patch has some changes to the jeep damage against tanks.

On Guadalcanel 2 weeks ago I saw a stolen Wespe bombing the hell out of our base and airfield and he started driving towards the airfield so I grabbed a Kubel and drove up to his side and then managed to get in front of him and the impact immediately bloew both of us up- funny thing was he said "you ass" in chat because he thought I was stupid to kill myself attempting to stop him. :) At least I took him out.