(SAW)SSg Deetox

GF makes me horny

50 XP

11th November 2002

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Am i the only person that has problems with this site? i can't get anymore than 2 pages to load, the home page loads fine and then i'll click on a link to a file which also comes up but after that its all screwed. I'll click on the comments and the page refuses to load, same with clicking on the download link or any other link for that matter.. it won't even let me go back to the previous page, its like the site just goes dead. It was like this for months but recently about a week ago to my suprise everything worked fine so i thought it was finally fixed, but i come back today and its screwed AGAIN! what is up with this? i know for a fact it isn't a problem with my computer cause i visit hundreds of other websites and they work flawlessly. So its obviously some sort of server problem, its not just bf1942files.com either, i visit jk2files.com also and it behaves the same.

Needless to say this is very frustrating, i can still download the files if i go straight to filefront but for crying out loud it would be nice of these sites WORKED PROPERLY! :mad:

oddjob

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

12th December 2002

0 Uploads

2 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Hey there, i got the exact same problem!!:mad: , glad im not the only one though. Well mabey if enough people mention it it'll get fixed....

Sh0rD

¥ Uberhacker ¥

50 XP

11th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,118 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

never had a problem here :uhm:

nailclaw

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

11th December 2002

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I had a problem is was very close but not quite instead i couldn't even get into bf1942files it stuffed when i started it :fistpunch: :moon: :assimilate:

Sh0rD

¥ Uberhacker ¥

50 XP

11th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,118 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

well, no one should have anymore problems - the servers have been upgraded and stuff like that :cool:

(SAW)SSg Deetox

GF makes me horny

50 XP

11th November 2002

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Hmm yeah i just tried it now and it works again, did you JUST upgrade the servers or something?

Sh0rD

¥ Uberhacker ¥

50 XP

11th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,118 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

its actually been upgraded for about three weeks

and the forum version of vbulletin has been downgraded to the final version vers the beta it has been at - betas just suck dont they

(SAW)SSg Deetox

GF makes me horny

50 XP

11th November 2002

0 Uploads

89 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Well then i don't think the problems are quite fixed yet, it happened to me 3 weeks ago and it happened to me today. Seems to be a random occurance though, cause like i said its working fine at the moment..

weird stuff.

Sh0rD

¥ Uberhacker ¥

50 XP

11th August 2002

0 Uploads

2,118 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

hmm - where are u surfing from?

(SAW)SSg Deetox

GF makes me horny