Kareeser

Admiral I.I.Winters

50 XP

25th June 2002

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#41 15 years ago

Darkness Knight.. ever realized that... THE BORG ARE A DELTA QUADRANT race too? :P

Besides.. If a two pilot hirogen ship could take down a 8472 ship (kind of, anyway), so can we, :P

Darkness Knight 15

Zerstörung.

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

4,262 Posts

0 Threads

#42 15 years ago

The Borg's first contact with the Federation was caused by Q (I think) 8472, um, I don't remember what caused first contact with them. But that is beside the point. When the Borg ship that was trasported by Q got stuck in the Alpha Quadrant, they probably sent the cordenents (or however you spell those things that the people in the show are always talking about.) back to the rest of the Borg in the Delta Quadrant. But, now is where Spiecies 8472 comes into this. They never had to worry about any of that stuff. You see, they never got Q to send them into the Alpha Quadrant. Their first contact with the Federation was when Captain Janeway blundered headlong into them in whatever the first episode 8472 was in. And I think you are probably right when it comes to nailing 8472. I think the Federation could plaster them to a Delta Quadrant wall if they wanted to. (It might take some minor modifications to their weapon systems.) Sorry if I wrote to much. Lol.

Darkness Knight 15

Zerstörung.

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

4,262 Posts

0 Threads

#43 15 years ago

And all that Speicies 8472 stuff I mentioned, it all happened in the Delta Quadrant.

qqqqqq

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#44 15 years ago

ok these 3 points will convince people to make a species 8472 ship

1. they live in fluidic space which is on the same lvl as subspace 2. the can open a apiture anywhere ion the galaxy 3. their ships are capable of extream speeds so they could get to the alpha quadrent really fast!

Kareeser

Admiral I.I.Winters

50 XP

25th June 2002

0 Uploads

99 Posts

0 Threads

#45 15 years ago

Yeah, I suppose you're right, Dark, :P

I also forgot the read the second page when I posted that... :|

Anywhoo, photon, the borg sounds are used in the Borg Conquest Campaign... if you didn't know...

I think it comes with the beta patch, :p

Darkness Knight 15

Zerstörung.

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

4,262 Posts

0 Threads

#46 15 years ago

I think if they (whoever they is. Lol.) ever make 8472 ships for a Delta Quadrant Mod, they should make 8472 have some kind of advantage over the Borg. Just a thought.

qqqqqq

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

13th August 2003

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#47 15 years ago

DarknessKnight15 could you send me a copy of that ship in that picture please it looks real cool and also does any1 know how to resize a ship

my e-mail is [email]desolation_lyons@shadowfortress.net[/email]

Shawn¿The?Happy¿Guy?

Caterpillar

50 XP

24th March 2003

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#48 15 years ago

You need a 3d modeling program (ie 3dsmax) import the .mod and select "Scale". After your done, export the new .mod file. Your almost done! You need to adjust the glow groups now. After your done, well, your done! lol. Good Luck! :cool:

Darkness Knight 15

Zerstörung.

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

4,262 Posts

0 Threads

#49 15 years ago

Or you can use MilkShape. Are you sure you want that ship it is more of a cheat than a ship and some things still need to be fixed (textures). I tried to submit that ship and two small fighter class ships to SFC3 files once but they have not posted them yet. So I very soon (hopefully) will start my own website to post my ships for SFC3 and maps for EF and EF2.

Cpt. Varley

Captain of the USS HellDune

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#50 15 years ago

I would like your ship as well Dark, but it can't beat MINE!!! Woohoo!

10.9mb is not bad if you have broadband. It would kick your :moon: ;)