Darkness Knight 15

Zerstörung.

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

4,262 Posts

0 Threads

#51 15 years ago

My ship has a cloak and is one fourth the size of a planet with a starbase warpcore.

Cpt. Varley

Captain of the USS HellDune

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#52 15 years ago

My ship has a cloak

and 11 XIIF phaser backs AND 11 XIIF Quantum torpedo tubes

and its about 2 thirds the size of a sovereign!

starbase warp core??

Darkness Knight 15

Zerstörung.

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

4,262 Posts

0 Threads

#53 15 years ago

I got you there on the starbase core but you got me on putting to many weapins on a little ship. Lol. No ofence intended. But I have a much better warp core.

Cpt. Varley

Captain of the USS HellDune

50 XP

4th August 2003

0 Uploads

38 Posts

0 Threads

#54 15 years ago

Does it give more power or something???

Why don't you put loads of weapons on your ship, it is like 10 times bigger then mine and i have more weapons, i am though going to make my ship bigger to about sovereign size!!

Darkness Knight 15

Zerstörung.

50 XP

15th May 2003

0 Uploads

4,262 Posts

0 Threads

#55 15 years ago

Cpt. VarleyDoes it give more power or something???

Why don't you put loads of weapons on your ship, it is like 10 times bigger then mine and i have more weapons, i am though going to make my ship bigger to about sovereign size!!

Yes. SB core is much better. It makes another God Class (Swiper and others) turn like a frigate. I have another ship of equal size to the Swiper (the new ship is also in the God Class) with twenty or thirdy (I think 22 like your ship) weapons.

Ophiuchus

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

20th September 2003

0 Uploads

25 Posts

0 Threads

#56 15 years ago

AssimilatedThat is retarded "..near the boarder of fluidic space ..". There is no such border, you open a gateway to the fluidic space. That line was totally rediqulous...:mad:

Also 8472 can open a gateway anywhere, as seen when they opened the gate and hundreds of bioships came thru them as seen in that voy episode.

There you go.:dance:

Didn't species 8472 use artificial subspace corridors for their movement though? I'm pretty sure those subspace corridors only took up a small section of the delta quadrant.

BorgKing

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

2nd November 2003

0 Uploads

6 Posts

0 Threads

#57 15 years ago

Okay, 8472 was on there way to completly defeating the Borg tel janway needed to form a temp alliance to get safe passage out of Borg space. Janway and her awsome crew where able to help turn the tide and defeat 8472. With modifide nano probs. She also found the plot for 8472 to invade Eath space. Earth is sitill in alpha quadrent. We where never told if her friends in 8472 where able to put a stop to this. SFC3 is set after Voyager made it home. 2 possible storys. 1) 8472 would make a great ally of the feds against the borg. 2) 8472 could be the most dangerus invation threat the Feds have known. We also don't know if 8472 was able to make use of the information on the nano prob weapons(given by janeway) and adapt or not. About officers IT'S A GAME!!!! get over it it's a game about a ficticus series. and it dosn't even hold fully true to the series as it is. just enjoy the game and if where luck we'll get to play against/as 8472 and many more races maybe some we never new about.

FedRebel

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

120 Posts

0 Threads

#58 15 years ago
BorgKingOkay, 8472 was on there way to completly defeating the Borg tel janway needed to form a temp alliance to get safe passage out of Borg space. Janway and her awsome crew where able to help turn the tide and defeat 8472. With modifide nano probs. She also found the plot for 8472 to invade Eath space. Earth is sitill in alpha quadrent. We where never told if her friends in 8472 where able to put a stop to this.

Cute but here is the version that is not mindless Federation propaganda

Captian Kathryn Janeway not bothering to attempt diplomacy with 8472 instead went by the word of an alien who's lifespan is shorter than that of a dog who said that 8472 was hostile

Janeway then decided to commit treason by allying with the Borg to stop 8472 this alliance permited the Borg to assimilate Federation technolgy and gave the Borg a new weapon to use against 8472

When Voyagers holographic Doctor completed the weapon it was used on a couple of 8472's Bioships with great success at that momment 8472 withdrew their forces and the war was over then the Borg attempted to assimilate Voyager

Later on Voyagers jouney home they stumbled upon a training facility created by 8472 to infiltrate the Federation

Despite the apparent fact that 8472 is now a clear and present danger to the Federation Janeway attempts diplomacy in so doing she commits treason by giving 8472 the full details on the only weapon capable of defeating them

SFC3 is set after Voyager made it home. 2 possible storys. 1) 8472 would make a great ally of the feds against the borg. 2) 8472 could be the most dangerus invation threat the Feds have known. We also don't know if 8472 was able to make use of the information on the nano prob weapons(given by janeway) and adapt or not.

1. Maybe

2. Possible but 8472 seem to pefer infiltration

They've had quite sometime to examine the nanoprobe warhead information its resonable to assume that they developed a vaccine agsinst it by now