Monday 02/07/2007 WoW AA Thread . First Edition -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

WoW Adicts Anonomous

Hello my name is Lawrence and im a WoW Addict, I kill Shamans and Priests and sheep, cows and wolfs to feed my addiction , And i wudnt have it any other way!!! Muhahahaha

Are you a WoW Adict?

Giz VIP Member

Massivis Effectivous

116,112 XP

8th May 2002

0 Uploads

9,297 Posts

922 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I kill two dwarves in da mornin', I kill two dwarves at night, i kill two dwarves in da afternoon, and den i feel alright. I kill two dwarves in time of peace and two in time of war, I kil two dwarves before I kill two dwarves and den I kill two more.

EX-Rumia

*Blink...Blink...Blink*

50 XP

4th August 2006

0 Uploads

1,248 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

that. did not. make sense. AT ALL.

rebornintheglory

keyboard warrior

50 XP

20th January 2006

0 Uploads

22,190 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Live a little, Thundgot. ;)

Giz VIP Member

Massivis Effectivous

116,112 XP

8th May 2002

0 Uploads

9,297 Posts

922 Threads

#5 12 years ago
FF|Thundgot;3770736that. did not. make sense. AT ALL.

If you played WoW, you'd know what it is. ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 12 years ago
gizmo;3770131I kill two dwarves in da mornin', I kill two dwarves at night, i kill two dwarves in da afternoon, and den i feel alright. I kill two dwarves in time of peace and two in time of war, I kil two dwarves before I kill two dwarves and den I kill two more.

haha, troll /silly emote.

i win.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 11 years ago

Hello, my name is Nicole, and I'm a WoW addict... I have no high speed internet so I'm going through a 3 month long period of withdrawal... I want to cry.. there is no hope in sight since I moved from Pittsburgh to my teeny hometown where our only internet is dial-up or satellite.. I'm a human priestess and the GM of a female toon guild, and we roxed.. until I left and ppl started getting all weird.. I am lonely without my WoWpals.. I made it to lvl 50 the night before I moved.. I had so much potential... *weep*

rebornintheglory

keyboard warrior

50 XP

20th January 2006

0 Uploads

22,190 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

They the only way to really get clean is to sever all ties completely, you know.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 11 years ago

*weeps* I don't want to give it all up... can't I just be a social player? If everyone else is doing it, so shall (social) I. haha, I'm so punny. Go Dwarf jokes. Besides, it's much more fun to be dirty :-)

rebornintheglory

keyboard warrior

50 XP

20th January 2006

0 Uploads

22,190 Posts

0 Threads

#10 11 years ago

Until somebody pushes you into a bath for three months, that is.

I've found that with online RPGs you either play obsessively or you don't play much at all. A shame.