Giz VIP Member

Massivis Effectivous

116,112 XP

8th May 2002

0 Uploads

9,297 Posts

922 Threads

#11 11 years ago
limelight7784;3833628*weeps* I don't want to give it all up... can't I just be a social player?

You mean casual? And the answer, of course, is yes. However it doesn't appear to be a matter of casual or not, because you said you have no broadband access. Time for an offline RPG me thinks. ;)

Grab Oblivion. :nodding:

NeverEndingBattle

The Betrayer.

50 XP

14th August 2006

0 Uploads

861 Posts

0 Threads

#12 11 years ago

I think I have a problem.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#13 11 years ago

I was once an addict...2 level 70's...endless pursuits for gear, gold, rep and honor...I don't see any way to just play this game "part-time". If you're not striving for one of the many goals of the game, then what's the point...and you'll never run out of goals. I had to get my ass away from the computer...it's the only way to break free. While you're into this game, you're going to be thinking about it constantly...even at work I was constantly thinking about what I'd be doing later in-game. Maybe I'm wrong and was just one of the peeps with a severe addiction. If you think you have a WoW addiction, just back away from the computer and stay away...WoW is an awesome game and I send kudos to everyone involved with making it, but some people need to make sure thier priorities are in the right place. I almost lost a wife over the game and it's not worth it.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#14 11 years ago

Yeah, I used to play it with my boypal thingy before he moved cross-country, if I had the internet we'd probably still be playing together, it's even harder to quit when you have out of game friends who play too... I haven't played WoW for 3 months... I feel an empty space in my soul... but it's healing.. til I move somewhere with high-speed internet... mwa ha ha.. In the meantime I enjoy horseback riding and jigsaw puzzles..:rolleyes:

rebornintheglory

keyboard warrior

50 XP

20th January 2006

0 Uploads

22,190 Posts

0 Threads

#15 11 years ago

Hah, good on you. I've just decided it's time to go to bed after about four hours of playing Guild Wars. :/

Flodgy

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

6,034 Posts

0 Threads

#16 11 years ago
rebornintheglory;3908646Hah, good on you. I've just decided it's time to go to bed after about four hours of playing Guild Wars. :/

Dear god. You've been claimed?!

rebornintheglory

keyboard warrior

50 XP

20th January 2006

0 Uploads

22,190 Posts

0 Threads

#17 11 years ago

Quite a while ago actually. It didn't stick until now. I'm sure you've got my Username.

Flodgy

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

27th May 2004

0 Uploads

6,034 Posts

0 Threads

#18 11 years ago
rebornintheglory;3910690Quite a while ago actually. It didn't stick until now. I'm sure you've got my Username.

Think I do mate, but just a general lack of time these days stops me playing. Wish I could though. :(

rebornintheglory

keyboard warrior

50 XP

20th January 2006

0 Uploads

22,190 Posts

0 Threads

#19 11 years ago

Whenever you've the time, you're always welcome in the guild you know.

Guyver VIP Member

Dark System LordResiding In Insanity

41,090 XP

10th November 2004

0 Uploads

3,734 Posts

0 Threads

#20 11 years ago

I used to play alot. Last time I remember logging in was back on New Years Day. My character is a Night Elf Druid currently sitting at level 29 (last time I checked). I may log into the game again sometime in the future. Anyone want to help my poor Druid level up??