Weekly Poll Results - A mad man is running after you with an axe what do you do?

Published by Suleyman_Eisenhower 9 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

A mad man is running after you with an axe what do you do?

Shoot him 71.6% (149)
RUN!!! 16.3% (34)
Get off of the chopper 5.7% (12)
Other (Please State) 4.8% (10)
Hide 1.4% (3)
Start: 02-17-2009 08:11
Last: 02-24-2009 15:26

#1 - Posted by: DarthBandon (Member) on 02-17-2009 at 15:18

this is a little random...

#2 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 02-17-2009 at 17:12

Well we're kinda running out of ideas, so anybody who has a good idea please send it to me :). Also the "Get off of the chopper" part is a reference to We Were Soldiers, where Lt. Col Hal Moore says to a sergeant "Your officer's dead what do you do?" and the sergeant says "Get off of the chopper."

#3 - Posted by: JamesTheFlames (Member) on 02-19-2009 at 14:29

Beat 'em up Batman style.

#4 - Posted by: Isaac_Brock (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 12:45

Other: I run towards him. He starts chopping at me with the axe. I dive to my left. He misses. I run in the opposite direction - stop at the convenience store to by some candy - and hide.

#5 - Posted by: JamesTheFlames (Member) on 02-20-2009 at 16:54

How bout' this one "He starts chopping at me with the axe. I dive to my left. He misses. I run in the opposite direction-but he cuts me down before I make it" I could see that getting 0 votes.

#6 - say la elah ela allea - Posted by: labibonline (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 05:04

say la elah ela allah mohamed rasoul allah and live the life in happyness and live the last in heaven just try islam and u will see the different in your life in arabic لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

#7 - say la elah ela allea - Posted by: labibonline (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 05:05

#8 - Posted by: Isaac_Brock (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 09:21

how is that related?

#9 - @5 - Posted by: computernerd (Staff) on 02-21-2009 at 19:09

Wouldn't fit, trust me ;).

#10 - Posted by: DarthBandon (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 19:35

EDIT: I know you're joking, but please do not insult religious groups in any way.