Weekly Poll Results - Are you going to buy Empire: Total War? (www.totalwar.com/

Published by Adrian Ţrumpeş 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Are you going to buy Empire: Total War? (www.totalwar.com/empire)

Yes 49.5% (57)
No 19.1% (22)
Maybe (add comments if you like) 19.1% (22)
What is Empire: Total War? (look in comments) 10.4% (12)
Other (please comment) 1.7% (2)
Start: 02-24-2009 15:26
Last: 03-03-2009 18:49

#1 - Posted by: Suleyman_Eisenhower (Staff) on 02-24-2009 at 15:28

Empire: Total War is the newest release by the Creative Assembly. It combines turn-based strategic empire management with real-time tactical battles in the 1700's. Battles may include up to 10,000 soldiers all individually modeled on a huge battlefield.

#2 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 16:56

Sound interesting. Don't know though after all I have American Conquest which does about the same thing. The only advantage would be better graphics. I am curious how the Real time and turn based are combined however.

#3 - You Better Believe It!!! - Posted by: SouthernGentleman (Member) on 02-24-2009 at 19:33

I am a huge fan of the Total War Series created by SEGA and Creative Assembly. I am eagerly awaiting it's release in early March. I plant to go out that day and buy it.:cool:

#4 - Posted by: GangsterJawa (Member) on 02-25-2009 at 08:33

Haven't bought any of the other Total War games, but his one's gonna be a great one to start on. :D

#5 - Posted by: JamesTheFlames (Member) on 02-28-2009 at 13:05

Um, I WOULD IF MY PC WASN'T CRAP!!!!

#6 - Posted by: Isaac_Brock (Member) on 03-01-2009 at 07:50

Nah... last time I got into a game a lot, I was absent in other games - and a very good friend of mine - for too long, and by then, they had quit that game, so no. I will not get Empire: Total War unless my dad brings it in from the store he works at.