NOTE: THE TAPIR WITCHES CONTEST IS OVER. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO SUBMITTED ENTIRES. THE LUCKY WINNERS AND THEIR PRIZES ARE:
Spector17 – Company of Heroes Gold Edition MrMario – Universe at War Dabottle - Universe at War Sneaky_squirrel - Universe at War FenrisWulf – Command and Conquer 3 Demand – Lord of the Rings: The Middle Earth II Homestarrunner – Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War JapÃ£o – Star Wars: Empire at War KoTR – Star Wars: Empire at War Alexander J. – Spellforce 2 Miespuffel - Spellforce 2 Leo P. – Rush for Berlin
The Tapir Witch Chronicles: Immortal Cows
This is a 2V2/FFA Supremacy Single Player for 4 players.
This scenario offers many interesting new strategies with unique game play abilities.
This scenario is for TAD+TWC (so you need to have them both).
1. Break the Immortal Cow Spell – Capture as many Sacred Cows, Yaks, and Water Buffalos, and send them to your Fire Circle . The Fire Circle will break the Immortal Cow spell and the animals will return to their original human form. These powerful mercenaries will then join your army and fight for you. These powerful mercenaries include: General Custer, Alain, Shogun (that can train stealth warriors), Daiymo (that can train Japanese warriors), Mameluke, Elmeti, Grand Cannon, Heavy Cannon, Black Riders, Swiss Pikemen, and more….
2. Resources Dropping from the Sky – There are 15 Resource Drop Sites around the map where resources fall into periodically. Control as many of these sites as possible in order to collect more resources than your enemy.
3. Raid Villagers with your Super Ninja unit – Your Super Ninja unit is very powerful and it has special abilities. He has 5000 HP and once he is wounded (50% damage) he Teleports himself automatically to the Fire Circle where he can get healed very fast. Your Ninja is also super fast and you can use him to raid enemy villagers that collect resources at remote drop sites. You can even Teleport your armies to you Ninja (see next feature).
4. Teleport your Armies behind Enemy lines - You can Teleport your armies periodically from your “ Teleport Court ” to your Ninja. Use this ability to attack enemy villagers at remote drop sites, or to conduct surprise attacks from unexpected locations. You can even teleport buildings from the Teleport Court .
5. Capture one or both Churches and receive free Priests and/or Boneguards – These Churches are guarded by Boneguard, but once you capture one or both of them you will receive free priests and later on (once you have 5 priests) you will receive free Boneguards.
6. Discover the Secret Magical way to Defeat the Tapir Witches – Once you defeat your enemies the Tapir Witches will appear. You have to discover the secret magical way to defeat them before they turn your entire army into Cows. There is a 10 minute time limit to defeat the Tapir Witches before the Flying Siege Tapir Witches show up and blow up all the bases.
The main game play is described above in the “New Features” section.
For more information about the game play read the “Story” section.
This is a 2V2/FFA scenario where any combination of teams can be set up. However, random teams are not supported. Computer players are also supported. In fact the computer players are so good at capturing the cows and converting them into mercenaries that even Moderate level can be challenging.
Players start with a fortified base with Fort walls and 4 towers. Each player gets his own Fire Circle next to his town center. The Fire Circle heals units very fast so it is important to use it often.
Each player gets constant resources from his home city (every 30 seconds). However, if you lose your town center (and you don’t have any other town centers) then your home city will stop shipping you resources (until you build a new town center).
If your starting town center is destroyed then the Fire Circle will be deactivated and it will NOT heal army units any more.
There are some resources scattered around the map but not many, so you may not want to train too many villagers.
You CANNOT build resource collection buildings such as Mills, Farms, plantations, Banks, and so on. You will have to rely mainly on crate collection from the various resource drop sites. Crates fall from the sky every 90 seconds.
There are many Sacred Cows and some Yaks, and Water Buffalos scattered around the map. These animals have huge HP and they are also Immortals (you can’t kill them). Capture as many as you can and send them to your Fire Circle . The Fire Circle will break the “Immortal Cow spell” and the animals will return back to their original human form. These powerful mercenaries will then join your forces. New Sacred Cows, Yaks, and Water Buffalos will constantly appear in the area. If you lose your starting Town Center then the Fire Circle will be deactivated and it will NOT break the spell “Immortal Cow spell” any more.
Your Super Ninja unit is very powerful and it has special abilities. He has 5000 HP and once he is wounded (50% damage) he Teleports himself automatically to the Fire Circle where he can get healed very fast. Your Ninja is also super fast and you can use him to raid enemy villagers that collect resources at remote drop sites. Your Ninja will not be able to teleport himself to safety if the Fire Circle is deactivated.
You can Teleport your armies periodically (every 60 seconds) from your “ Teleport Court ” to your Ninja. Use this ability to attack enemy villagers at remote drop sites, or to conduct surprise attacks from unexpected locations. You can even teleport buildings from the Teleport Court .
There are two Churches that can be captured with 5 army units or more. You receive free Priests and/or Boneguards from these Churches after you captured them. At first they are guarded by Boneguards, so you will have to kill them before you can capture them. Players can capture each other’s churches. Once you capture a church you will receive free priests and later on (once you have 5 priests) you will receive free Boneguards (every 2 minutes).
After you defeat your opponents the Tapir Witches will appear with their armies of wild animals. The Tapir Witches will turn your army units into Normal Cows once they are within their line of site. You can shoot at the Tapir Witches from far range but it is impossible to kill them using this conventional method because they have 400,000 HP each. Your objective is then to Discover the Secret Magical way to Defeat the Tapir Witches. You have 10 minutes to defeat them. After 10 minutes Flying Siege Tapir Witches reinforcement will arrive and they will blow up everyone’s buildings.
Normal cows (previously your army) have huge HP but they are NOT immortal. If you send normal Cows to your Fire Circle (near your TC) they will then turn into Longbows since their original identity has been lost. Sacred Cows will still be converted to Mercenary units.
Once the Tapir Witches appear, resources will NOT fall from the sky any more.
Every player gets a Flag Bearer that can be used as a way point for rescued mercenary units. All army units from inside the Fire Circle will follow the Flag Bearer automatically.
Explorers are automatically ransomed for the price of 100 gold (I added this feature because the normal random feature doesn’t work for European explorers in custom scenarios).
You CANNOT accumulate more than 11,000 of each resource.
You can locate your Ninja and your Flag Bearer if you can’t find them. See “Tips” for how to do that.
Once the Explorer has 95% damage he will be ransomed for you automatically for the price of 100 gold. Your Explorer will reappear inside the Fire Circle where he can heal fast.
Walls are more expensive (50 extra wood per wall connector) so players can’t spam walls.
I have included 4 scenario versions with 3 difficulty levels for each one of them (Easy, Normal, and Hard). Each scenarrio version allows you to play with a different civ. The playbale civs are: China, Japan, India, and Sioux
The first 3 are 2V2 scenarios where you have an ally. The Sioux civ version is a FFA game.
Installation Instructions Please note that these scenarios don’t mod your game in any way. Copy all the “Tapir Witches….age3Yscn” files to "My DocumentsMy GameAge of Empires 3Scenario" You can copy just the scenario versions that you want. Copy all the "Homecity…….XML" files to "Program FilesMicrosoft GamesAge of Empires IIICampaignWonders" Copy the music file EdgeOfTheUniverse.mp3 to the C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesAge of Empires IIISound Special thanks Special thanks to Random22 and Pftq for their great “Advanced Trigger Effects”. I used their custom triggers to add new features to this scenario. I want to thank pftq for the second time for trying to help me solve the Out of Sync (OOS) errors that occur when the player chooses to play the cinematic.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!