This patch addresses multiplayer connection problems and fixes a few exploits. This patch version does not affect unit or civilization balance or scenario editor functionality.
CLIENT FIXES - Improved cheat checks for the zoom out exploit.
- Fixed an Advanced Setup crash when changing public / private rapidly.
- Fixed a problem with Advanced Setup host dialog not closing when inviting others.
- Quick Setup games now default to 5 pauses maximum.
- Requests for in-game saves are now counted as a pause towards the maximum pause limit.
- Fixed DirectIP connection issues.
NETWORK AND ESO FIXES - Improved the ESO login code.
- Fixes for the stats upload (2,4) problem. If you continue to receive this error message, please try shutting down any other applications or services you have running before launching AoM - the problem may be related to having other processes running in the background. We are continuing to investigate this issue.
- Improved NAT/firewall support on ESO.
- Improved NAT/firewall support for DirectIP.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!