Note: There is also an older, much smaller demo available that only allows you to play as a Marine and NOT as an Alien or Predator! This demo is only around 52 MB so that's much smaller than this demo. So it's your call! Play all species and be downloading 3 times longer or play only as a marine and spent less time on downloading! Click here to download the Marine-only Demo!
This demo consists of a small section from a single mission of each of the Marine, Alien and Predator campaigns in the full retail version. Certain details of the gameplay will be different in the full version of the game. This demo does not include the Save/Load, Multiplayer or player Profile features found in the retail game, but 4 difficulty levels are available. Here is an overview of the weapons that are included in the demo:
- The Alien is always equipped with his claws and head bite attacks, and his pouncing ability.
- He also has navigate vision to help him see in the dark.
- Grenade Launcher
- Pulse Rifle
- Flash Light
- Combistick (two-handed spear)
- Energy Sift
- Vision modes are available too.
P3 450 or equivalent processor
128 MB RAM
16 MB DirectX 8-compatible D3D video card
16-bit DirectX 8-compatible sound card
250 MB free hard drive space (410 MB needed during installation)
English Windows compatible keyboard and mouse
English Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000
Directx 8a or higher
- DirectX can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/directx
- DirectX installation on Windows 95 machines requires DCOM, which can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/com/dcom/dcom95/eula.asp
Note: This demo is for release in North America, English release only. Certain controls and text may function incorrectly on non-English versions of Windows. The retail game is localized regionally.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!