Weekly Poll Results - Did A2 come with you on vacation this summer?

Published by theStarfleetKid 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Did A2 come with you on vacation this summer?

I can't take A2 with me. No laptop. 28.8% (60)
Vacation? I didn't go. Stayed here and modded! 21.1% (44)
Yup. Nothing better than modding on the beach. 17.3% (36)
I didn't get a vacation-- too busy working to keep A2Files awesome. 12.9% (27)
I didn't want to risk losing my A2 disc. 9.1% (19)
And get beat up by non-modding brutes? No way! 5.7% (12)
My mom wouldn't let me. 4.8% (10)
Start: 09-29-2008 14:34
Last: 10-06-2008 13:38

#1 - Posted by: adm_tyler (Member) on 09-29-2008 at 15:18

No Laptop, and my sisters won't let me borrow their's as their afraid I'll screw it up.

#2 - Posted by: CanadianBorg (Member) on 09-29-2008 at 18:19

I just use my USB key to take my copy of MS3D and whatever I'm working on with me. Much simpler than dragging a laptop everywhere, as information centers generally have some computers. Plus, my dad generally DOES drag his laptop everywhere. Besides, I didn't catch the modding bug until AFTER my main vacation of the summer. Oh, well... Maybe I'm compensating for something? -CanadianBorg P.S. Resistance is futile, eh?

#3 - Posted by: apoclaydon (Member) on 09-30-2008 at 01:28

yh i was forbidden to take my laptop on holiday (although it was by dad not mum) and on a side note weres the doughnut option gone :(

#4 - Posted by: TParis (Staff) on 09-30-2008 at 05:04

had no computer at the lake in holland ^^

#5 - This is the poll? - Posted by: Mighty442 (Member) on 09-30-2008 at 19:51

Wow you guys are really running out of poll ideas.

#6 - Posted by: ameba (Member) on 10-01-2008 at 05:54

TParis a LAKE in holland? normaly you cant miss the ocean there - what a waste:)

#7 - Posted by: HMS_Frontier (Member) on 10-01-2008 at 11:06

I did take it becuse I like to have a break from the computer when im on holiday and I enjoy looking at all the new mods when I get back

#8 - Posted by: HMS_Frontier (Member) on 10-01-2008 at 11:07

sorry for the double post but that should of read I did not take it and not I did take it

#9 - Posted by: phasertech (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 11:34

i can't Vote!!! there is no "i did not have a2 yet" option!!! aarrrgh i hate being new to the a2 community sometimes ;)

#10 - @ 9 - Posted by: thunderfoot006 (Member) on 10-04-2008 at 14:53

If you have a copy of A1, that is acceptable. Go ahead and vote. The specific game is not important, just the location where you eother did or did not mod a Star Trek - based game. :)