Weekly Poll Results - Thanks to a temporal incident, you can serve in Starfleet

Published by theStarfleetKid 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Thanks to a temporal incident, you can serve in Starfleet in any era. You choose:

The Dominion War era: conflict within and without the Federation 35.1% (152)
The next-generation era: new civilizations and new challenges 26.8% (116)
The motion-picture era: red uniforms and peace at last 10.4% (45)
The NX era: brave new worlds, the Xindi, the Romulan War 8.7% (38)
The original series era: exploration and 'cowboy diplomacy' 7.4% (32)
The 'lost' era: the enigma, the legends, the adventure 7.4% (32)
Serve in Starfleet? I'd rather this other race.... (comment and tell us who!) 3.9% (17)
Start: 11-25-2008 14:25
Last: 12-02-2008 17:23

#1 - Posted by: DoomRaiden (Member) on 11-25-2008 at 14:44

definently the Dominion Wars. so many space battles with a very intresting war, wonderful lol

#2 - The Dominion War? Really? - Posted by: dinosaurJR (Member) on 11-25-2008 at 15:08

Each to their own I guess - I did like that era of DS-9 I...voted for TOS. cos you...just...gotta... Plus i always wanted a red jersey, like Scotty! Plus plus female crew members in mini skirts and go go boots! WOOT! ...

#3 - Posted by: TiberiousKirk (Member) on 11-25-2008 at 19:52

Post Nemesis. A time of rest at the end of conflict.

#4 - Posted by: thatbrat (Member) on 11-26-2008 at 04:30

i would rather command the krenim ship from voy year of hell.immortality and you can erase anything from time.

#5 - Posted by: Firewarrior1705 (Member) on 11-26-2008 at 06:04

Dominion War era to command my own Defiant class :D

#6 - Posted by: IKS_Yo_Mama (Staff) on 11-26-2008 at 06:12

DS9 era, just to be on DS9 peeps

#7 - Posted by: ameba (Member) on 11-26-2008 at 09:36

yep ds9 would be my choice too. a drink at the quarks....

#8 - Posted by: ISSdefiantNX (Member) on 11-26-2008 at 11:44

I voted for ENT but only cause I would love to battle those xindi ships id want a ship with more weapons and better armor than the Enterprise but i like the look of the Intrepid class of that time

#9 - Posted by: frostmourn4 (Member) on 11-26-2008 at 14:07

I voted TNG. I like DS9, but mortallity rate of Starfleet personel goes up dramatically durring the Dominion War and I would like to have a chance at having my own ship for a significant amount of time.

#10 - Posted by: Stargazor_001 (Member) on 11-27-2008 at 03:01

Probably TOS or TMP... I think I would do my best to get on the Excelsior team :D (design and serve)

#11 - TOS, Natch! - Posted by: thunderfoot006 (Member) on 11-27-2008 at 10:43

Gotta be TOS. I am the correct age. I already have a red shirt. I am a bit of a loose cannon. Besides, TOS has all of the really hawt babes. ;) All of the follow on series had to make special efforts to include attractive women. In any TOS episode, they regularly occur by accident. :D

#12 - Other Race (federation is too .... American) - Posted by: JOtruba (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 09:06

Wraith XD i know i know... it is not even ST universe but you got to admit they would be awesome part in it besides growing your own ship of your own clones, being immortal and superhealing? beat that UFP! (BTW how the hell come that Wraith are supposed to be supearhealing but SGA1 (Shepard's team) always kick their asses?! .. well usually, should be hard to kill no? i mean ford got more than one just by one headhot.... If not them than i would settle for Brog (such a friendly race.... offerers nice enchantments for free altho they should leave those unwilling to join got heir way.) Hmm or "Founders" also immortal (or close) being what ever i want to be whenever i want to be it. in this order and all in time after Dominion war.

#13 - Posted by: Capt332 (Member) on 12-02-2008 at 15:40

Out of those, i would like to serve sort of during the Dominion war but on a modern starship, for example like the Enterprise E. As for #12, The wraiths healing ability is dependent on how recent they have fed, therefore the further away they have fed, the less they can heal. Plus i think that the Borg could achieve perfection by asking for a voulenteer from a race to help achieve perfection...asking would get them a lot further lol!