Weekly Poll Results - Which race do you most often play as, when playing stock A

Published by theStarfleetKid 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Which race do you most often play as, when playing stock A2?

The United Federation of Planets. 50.6% (262)
The Borg Collective. 18.1% (94)
I don't play stock. 7.3% (38)
The Romulan Star Empire. 6.5% (34)
The Ferengi. Wait a minute.... 5.6% (29)
The Klingon Empire. 5% (26)
The Cardassian Union. 3.6% (19)
Species 8472. 2.9% (15)
Start: 08-31-2008 16:59
Last: 09-07-2008 18:24

#1 - Ooops, accidentally clicked on Ferengi... lol - Posted by: pacsouljah (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 19:38

Actually, I play both as the federation and as non-stock, since my game is heavily modded, and I uh, kind of cheat, cause I gave the federation a construction ship from every species in the game, so I can pretty much play as any one of them, or all of them at the same time if I wanted to... So I guess my answer to this poll is 'all of the above' and beyond!!

#2 - Posted by: WerdBorg (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 22:38

I usually play as a non-stock race, currently either from the Romulan Earth War mod, The Babylon 5 mod or the Star Was Fleet Command races including the newer KOTOR add-on.

#3 - I have mod game!! - Posted by: Limon36 (Member) on 08-31-2008 at 23:02

I can my game up to 9 races, but I start off as 1: Klingon/ Cardassian/ Ferengi 2: Federation/ Cardassian/ Ferengi 3: Romulan/ Cardassian/ Ferengi 4: Breen/ Cardassian/ Ferengi 5: 8472/ Cardassian 6: Borg/ Cardassian 7: Dominion/ Cardassian/ Ferengi 8: Cardassian/ Ferengi I have mod the .odf race starter file. You can have up to 9 different starting units!

#4 - Posted by: adm_tyler (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 03:35

Stock or non-stock, I favour the Federation (or Terran when I add them)

#5 - Posted by: Eluvatar (Staff) on 09-01-2008 at 19:40

I play as "species donut" (mod idea) when ever I can and as we all know that is a stock race. but in lan games cause "species donut" is banned (cause of their ponage) I will play as the borg :donut::donut::donut:

#6 - Expected the number 1 result - Posted by: someddrnoob (Member) on 09-01-2008 at 19:54

The Federation's my number 1 choice, then the GTVA from FreeSpace 2, followed by the Shivans, also from FreeSpace 2. The Federation appeals to most of us trekkies whenever we play a Star Trek game :D

#7 - Posted by: CanadianBorg (Member) on 09-02-2008 at 13:07

YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. Take a guess. -CanadianBorg P.S. Resistance is futile, eh?

#8 - Posted by: rattler20200 (Member) on 09-03-2008 at 14:14

Federation all the way! Star Fleet rules! :rock: By the way, ASSIMILATE THIS!