Weekly Poll Results - Which Stargate race would you like to see more ships for?

Published by theStarfleetKid 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Which Stargate race would you like to see more ships for?

The Ancients. 31.5% (111)
The Asgard. (vote for this or else :p - Freyr) 25.5% (90)
More Tauri ships. 23% (81)
The Wraith. 8.8% (31)
The Goa'uld. 6.5% (23)
Other minor races. 4.5% (16)
Start: 07-07-2008 06:13
Last: 07-14-2008 10:21

#1 - Posted by: rattler20200 (Member) on 07-07-2008 at 07:41

Had to show some love to those pesky Earth humans who beat the crap out of the Replicators, the Goa'uld, and the Ori. May not be as advanced, but you do not want to honk off humans. They have a habit of pwning the bad guys before they know what hit 'em. :P

#2 - Hey, what happened to "all of the above"? - Posted by: pacsouljah (Member) on 07-07-2008 at 07:54

we really do need more ships from all the stargate species. It's unfair to ask us to choose one specific species, as I love the Ori cruisers just as much as the Deadalus (okay so maybe I like the ori ships a tiny little more, so sue me) but I'd love to see more cannon and original design of stargate ships (and stations)

#3 - Posted by: ragnar603 (Member) on 07-07-2008 at 08:51

Ancient ships for me, to me they look the best by far. Plus nobody has made that smaller ship that appeared at the Asuran replicator homeworld (I think its Asurans lol)

#4 - Posted by: Freyr (Staff) on 07-07-2008 at 09:08

Well, its got to be more Asgard ships for me. But hey, I guess everybody can guess why.

#5 - Posted by: JChamberlain (Member) on 07-07-2008 at 09:43

I'm not really a big fan of Stargate, where's the donuts option...

#6 - Ancient Warships. - Posted by: adm_tyler (Member) on 07-07-2008 at 10:13

They are strange and often ugly looking, therefore I like them.

#7 - Posted by: Eluvatar (Staff) on 07-07-2008 at 13:34

lol fyeyr :D voted for goa'uld just cause we dont have many. dont ban me lol :D

#8 - Posted by: Freyr (Staff) on 07-08-2008 at 00:58

Uh, the Asgard is the Donuts option. Honest. This was just following on from last weeks poll where a great majority of people said they were interested in seeing more mods for Stargate. Next weeks poll will be back to trek again.

#9 - I know - Posted by: WerdBorg (Member) on 07-08-2008 at 03:35

All of them in one big mod-maybe as aset of new races instead of a conversion cuz hen I could beat the pants out of the Borg with the Ancients.

#10 - Posted by: Brannigans_Law (Member) on 07-08-2008 at 05:26

Star...Gate? You making up Sci-fi franchises? Never heard of a "StarGate" In all seriousness, there's soooo much material available, and most of the good stuff from StarGate has already been done (BC304, O'Neil, Ha'tak etc.) But, we don't have any "Aliens" "Starship Troopers" or "Fifth Element" Come to that, there's other computer games that need doing, too... The ships from Quake 4, Mass Effect, Wizardry-8, Advent Rising... Etc. etc. etc... It's always nice to retexture ships that have already been done, but the more interesting mods are the unique ones like the FF8 Ragnarok or the Futurama ship pack...

#11 - Posted by: Brannigans_Law (Member) on 07-08-2008 at 05:29

Oh, and as for the StarGate stuff, I vote for the Asgard or Doughnuts or whatever you crazy kids are calling them these days

#12 - Posted by: BookBurner (Member) on 07-09-2008 at 01:13

Why the Ori is considered as a minor race? :D

#13 - Posted by: Freyr (Staff) on 07-09-2008 at 01:20

because they only have one ship class (ok, two if you include the fighter)

#14 - Posted by: Freakman (Member) on 07-11-2008 at 23:12

One Ori cruiser will strike fear in the heart of the enemy. Two and they're bound to run away with their tails between their legs. But they do live in another galaxy and their fastest way of travel is through the Supergate so not many ships get through. I guess that's what makes them minor, but still powerful. Almost Borg-like.

#15 - 14:Hmmmm - Posted by: WerdBorg (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 03:17

Ori almost borg like????? I suppose they do convert enemies into allies of Origin, but still the Ori would strike fear into the Borg. The Cube wouldn't last very long against such impressive firepower!!!

#16 - Posted by: HMS_Frontier (Member) on 07-13-2008 at 05:26

I voted More Tauri ships as a I like them the best and Earth is an ally of the asgard so I should be safe from Freyr's ship blowing me up with an asgard beam.