Weekly Poll Results - Your A2 modding habits are best described as....

Published by theStarfleetKid 9 years ago , last updated 11 months ago

Your A2 modding habits are best described as....

An open secret: People know I mod, but they're not sure what it is I do. 19.4% (37)
A total secret: People don't know I mod, and I prefer it that way. 15.7% (30)
A misunderstood fact: People don't get why I mod a game this old. 13.6% (26)
A guarded secret: People who I want to know, know I mod. Most people don't. 13.1% (25)
A hopeful secret: People don't know I mod, but one day I want to show them what I do. 13.1% (25)
An open fact: People know not to bug me when I'm modding. 11.5% (22)
A social requirement: I only know people who mod. Everyone else is second-class. 6.8% (13)
A pointed fact: I tell everyone I mod and try to get them to join in! 3.6% (7)
A shameful truth: Nobody knows I mod, and I'm terrified they'll find out. 2.6% (5)
Start: 12-10-2008 14:19
Last: 12-17-2008 10:13

#1 - Posted by: FallenGraces (Member) on 12-10-2008 at 15:28

not really so much a total secret as i dont care if anyone knows but dont go out of my way to tell them

#2 - Posted by: frostmourn4 (Member) on 12-10-2008 at 15:44

Some people know I mod but most don't. Someday I would like to show them what I've done with this game.

#3 - Posted by: Eluvatar (Staff) on 12-10-2008 at 17:21

most people dont know what I'm doing when I'm moding. they ask and once I tell them they still dont know. like that last one said "I only know people who mod. Everyone else is second-class." :p so true

#4 - Posted by: Achilles (Member) on 12-10-2008 at 21:25

people know, I have shown it to friends and family and manage to get some big LAN games going now and again.

#5 - Posted by: Terra_Inc (Member) on 12-11-2008 at 04:37

Well I hope my few little weapon mods have found some people who like them. The people here are the only ones who know about my modding activities.

#6 - Posted by: FahreS (Member) on 12-11-2008 at 05:40

LOL "everyone else is second class" :beer:

#7 - Posted by: thunderfoot006 (Member) on 12-13-2008 at 07:15

Well, I don't hide what I do. Not much point. But I don't advertise, either.

#8 - Posted by: CanadianBorg (Member) on 12-17-2008 at 10:33

People who I want to know, know. But they generally don't know for long, he he heh... -CanadianBorg P.S. Resistance is futile, eh?