What is RepInfo?
Rep Info is a Replay Management Tool. It shows you the name of the players in a certain replay, the armies they used (and converts Random to the Army played with in SAGE Engine games), and even the colors they used. In addition, you can search for players or armies in all of your replays. Also, for some games, RepInfo will show you who's on the official ladder and player stats.
- Command and Conquer: Generals (CCG)
- Command and Conquer: Zero Hour (ZH)
- Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
- Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth (BfME1)
- Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II (BfME2)
- Lord of the Rings: Rise of the WitchKing (RotWK)
- Company of Heroes (CoH)
- Dawn of War: Dark Crusade (DoW: DC)
- Supreme Commander (SupCom)
- Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends (RoL)
Saurman created a device in RepInfo called "RASE" (Replay Auto Save Engine) which can be enabled from RepInfo. When on it will automatically save your replays when you finish a game! It can also be told to "save on request," where it will ask you if you want to save a replay and you'll have about 30 seconds to decide if you want to or not. All of this is done in game without having to minimize or switch windows.
There are several Plug-Ins that you can add to RepInfo to make it do more:
RIToolTip.dll- shows you replay information such as map name, players and their factions, game type, game mode, etc directly from windows explorer when your cursor is hovering replay (even when RepInfo is not running.) GameCam Plug-In- when RASE is enabled, GameCam will automatically start/stop recording when you start/finish a game.
There are no comments yet. Be the first!