The mod everyone has been waiting for has now come on it's latest beta release to LotrFiles, download at high speeds and no queuing and no downtime this mod is for everyone and should be downloaded by everyone! Long live S.E.E!
Here are just some of the main changes that have been made in the Mod but this isn't even half of them:
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ BFME2 Special Extended Edition - Fixes & Additions for BETA 4.5 ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
ALL FACTIONS ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
- FortressUpgrade FX (all new) added for all Good and Evil factions! (Except for the dwarves who already had them). - AI's Fortress Expansion's pads & Range/VisionRange/ShroudRange behavior are completely refurbished, with more organized and symmetrical AI placement on the expansion pads. - Walls, Wall Hubs and Wall Upgrades are now only attackable by siege and structural damage dealing units. This includes removal of the annoying bug that caused melee units to attack catapults on walls. - Evil Economy Expansion are now 33% Lumbermills, 67% standard. - Stance AI behaviour added for all units, complete with FX. When attacking, the AI units go to red FX and fight more aggressively. - BrutalAI Discount fixed. Now only 50% discount on heroes, instead of almost 90%.
- Horde movement behavior adjusted. * When set on Aggressive Stance, hordes now swarm much farther apart when in melee combat, making the battlefield more realistically chaotic. Also less units will stand around in the back ranks doing nothing. * Adjusted CavalryHorde turning behaviour, which was awkward before, unless they where turning 180°. * WargCavalry turning fix (Horde was faster than HordeMembers).
- Range/Melee weapon toggle is now used by AI. Ranged weapon is default, and when in close combat, the units switch to melee weapons. Hobbits, Hobbit Heroes, Haldir, Captain Jackson, Corsairs, Rohirrim... all units like them will now use melee AND range attacks by the AI. - AI Horse mounting fixed for Gandalf, Eomer, Eowyn (also Disguise), Faramir, Glorfindel and Nazgul. - Attack Ranges are adjusted for all Heroes (shorter). Riders with swords now attack at about 2 to 4 o'clock (direction, right side). - Dropped Units do damage now! Infantry or Cavalry grabbed and dropped by Eagles or Fellbeast now have an impact FX and do some damage and knockback to units located on the landing site/ground. - Additional AI Spellbook Scripting for more variety of the Hard AI's purchase order (25%). - Archers for all factions, have been completely refurbished and polished to the extreme!!! Extended Range is given for archer's Bombard Attack (ballistic path). Archers now fire INDIVIDUALLY, and no longer simultaneously!). Risk of missing targets is increased, and possibility to hit others is added. They also no longer run across the map to follow enemies that flee. - Industry spell have increased radius from 200 to 250. Now limited to 5 minutes. (EA patch 1.05 update). - New BannerUpgrade : Troops don't replenish until this upgrade is purchased. Can be purchased at higher levels than level2, but increases level to a max of level 2. Marked by the CE-Banner Glow. - Forged Blades FX is finally fixed and unified, meaning All FB's glow in a new glow that is white and very subtle! >>> Credit: ROBNKARLA - Banner Glow FX is adjusted the same way; white subtle glow! >>> Credit: ROBNKARLA - Campaign (BFME2) now running, but might still have bugs and crashes. But at least it starts up We will have a completely new campaign for Beta V though (hopefully)... >>> Credit: ROBNKARLA - ALL BFME1 maps added! >>> Credit: ROHARA
GOLLUM & The One Ring! ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
- Gollum the RingBearer & RingStealer: * Redone Audio! * Redone Locomotor with integrated WallClimbing and all new wall climbing animations! * Gollum the RingStealer activated! This means: 1) All is like you know with Gollum (the RingBearer) trying to stay away with his Precious, until Gollum is killed. 2) Once that happens, Gollum the RingStealer is spawned (somewhere on the map). 3) The RingStealer is actively hopping around, not fleeing anymore but trying to avoid enemies by using his sneakiness. 4) He can now be converted to your faction's Side (Good or Evil) if you attack him and damage him just a little bit, unless you are the Side that took his precious! If you manage to catch him this way, he will be a "hero" for your faction. 5) As the RingStealer, and once in sight of the Fortress holding his precious, he activates his special RingStealing mode. If he "attacks" the fortress directly while the Ring is still there (and the RingHero not yet built), the Ring is removed and back in Gollum's hands. Gollum the RingStealer is now happily dancing around and disappearing (to be respawned as the neutral RingBearer on one of the usual Gollum Spawn Points). This should work, even if the RingStealer is not converted to anyone's side but attacking the fortress on his own...
- Tower Guards renamed into Fountain Guards and now require Black Smith, Heavy Armor & Forged Blades to be available. When spawned, they come with these upgrades. Need level 3 Barracks. (New system for Elite units).
- Hobbit Hordes not having XP levels fixed. - Glorfindel's Starlight/Blade of Purity powers and texts adjusted.
- Balrog AI perfected (Animation timing and all power useage). The AI now makes full use the Balrog's abilities. Powers now also usuable on auto (right-click). - Harardrim Archer bug removed, where they were sprouting flames when running around damaged but still alive. - Mûmak topple straight death weapon (when it falls on belly, it flattens troops in front of or under it). - MountainTroll and CaveTroll AI: They now pick up Orcs (and eat them) when damaged. Also they pick up a tree when in melee combat (if a tree is close). They use 'Bombing' animation, which means lobbing stones higher when the target is far away. Rampaging is now occurring more often and has an increased radius. New TrollGrabVictim projectile. - Troll short throw Rock flight path fixed. Now starts in hand and not on the ground. - MordorLargeGroup bonus FX (Orcs are shouting and glowing when a mob has collected). - MordorBattleTower now has it's own archer crew (5). - Eye of Sauron now has AI!
- All FellBeasts (and their riders) have been scaled to proper "real life" size and given more animations. - Nazgul's mount Horse and Fellbeast are now two separate mount buttons, keeping only two objects (1 Fellbeast, 1 Horse/Foot). No more circle mounting. Powers can be seperately triggered by upgrades if wanted. - Nazguls have been given new additional animations for Idle and Attack. Now you can really see how well they handle a sword =)
- Nazgûl/Blackrider level adjustments. AI compatible. New nazzie MountSwitch: * level 1 - mount/dismount horse (disabled when mounted on Fellbeast) * level 2 - dread gaze * level 4 - terrifying screech * level 6 - morgul blade * level 8 - mount/dismount Fellbeast (disabled when mounted on horseback) - Witchking level adjustments. AI compatible. * level 1 - mount Fellbeast/Horse/Foot * level 2 - dread gaze + WK leadership (he should have one, and also the beautiful WK leadership button) * level 4 - terrifying screech * level 6 - morgul blade * level 8 - hour of the WK (curse enemy - reset timers) mounted use only. * level 8 - hour of the WK (Flaming Sword) on foot only.
- Witch-king now has 5 different attack animations! * SwordStrike: Against Heroes and Monsters. This hits only one target but is very strong. * Mace Overhead Smackdown: Especially against Hordes and Structures. (Range/Radius 45, Damage Arc 15°). * Mace Backhand CirclingStrike: Especially against Hordes and Structures. (Range/Radius 30, Damage Arc 45°). * Running SwordStrike: Against everyone, but only when moving while striking). * SwordThrust: Only used with Morgul Blade attack.
ISENGARD ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ - Berserkers now automatically "Rage" when badly hurt (+20% damage, speed, armor). - UrukRaider BannerCarrier speed increased to match the UrukRaider speed.
GOBLINS ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ - Goblin King renamed into Great Goblin and scaled up. He also rides a Warg now, instead of a giant scorpion. - Goblin Archer PoisonFX and Special 'Flaming Arrows' (works much like Noldorin WeaponSong).
So what are you waiting for go and download it!