||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||Ranger Mod 1.0 - by Tom8778||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You need to play ---------------- Patch 1.04 A clean unmodded version of bfme2
Installation ------------ Move the "rangermod.big" into "C:\Documents and Settings\*your username*\Application Data\My Battle for Middle-earth(tm) II Files" (might be hidden).
Run the shortcut.
If you installed in a diferent place to "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II" You will need to open propeties and edit the target box to where you installed bfme2.
Current Changes ----------------
1) Mirkwood Elves - Equipped with Arrow Volley. - Arrow Volley has Silverthorn Arrow effect when the upgrade has been purchased. - Removed Long shot and fire arrow upgrade
2) Ithilian Rangers - New Skin - Arrow Volley now sets things on fire and has fire hit effect when the rangers are upgraded with fire arrows.
3) Dunedain (spell and inn) - New Skin - Added Weapon Toggle - Added High Lineage Passive Ability - 50% Armor increase 80% resistance fear for Dunedain and surrounding Allies - Removed Long shot and fire arrow upgrade (For balance) - Increased weapon damage
4) Faramir - New Skin
5) New Heros - Damrod Toggle Weapon Summon Ithilian Allies Leadership Wounding Arrow - Madril toggle weapon Arrow Volley Train Archers Leadership Defender of Osgiliath
- Strider Toggle Weapon Hawk Eye Wild Walk Move Unseen Elven Cloak
- Halbarad Toggle Weapon Train Allies Leadership Summon Dunedain
6) New building -Ranger Tent
Changes to Come --------------- New powers and effects for heros, balencing, perhaps some new units or heros, new artwork maybe more!
Credits ------- Tom8778 - Everything but below HolyMouse - Ranger toggle weapon & Dundain Ranger leadership
Other ----- Thanks for downloading, if you find any bugs, or run into any problems feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no comments yet. Be the first!