Weekly Poll Results - After Conquest, would you buy another LotR RTS if it came

Published by Digz 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

After Conquest, would you buy another LotR RTS if it came out by EA or Pandemic?

Yeah definately! 64% (153)
I'll have to think about it 32.2% (77)
Nope! 3.7% (9)
Start: 11-17-2008 13:56
Last: 12-02-2008 12:20

#1 - Posted by: delta47 (Staff) on 11-17-2008 at 15:27

I'll have to wait and see. If there's a LotR RTS game better than the BFME series (or even a BFME3 for that matter) I might get it but I'm not a big fan of RTS games.

#2 - Posted by: Lord_AragornGR (Member) on 11-17-2008 at 23:36

big fan here. And themed rts games are great. thats why i like bfme so much!! So, a new bfme by either EA or Pandemic will definetely be in my shopping list!

#3 - Posted by: Wundai (Member) on 11-18-2008 at 07:34

If its a Pandemic Game it won't be RTS, closest thing to RTS was The Battlezone Series, where you controlled all units and buildings + you were on the battlefield yourself, and that was awesome :D I'll definately buy another game when it comes from them :)

#4 - Posted by: Lord_Ed (Member) on 11-21-2008 at 11:37

If it's based on the movies, I'll buy any of the Lord of the Rings games! I don't want to see Lord of the Rings any different.. not that I don't like the books, quite the contrary, I love 'em! But.. I don't know how many more LotR games we're gonna see..

#5 - Keep em Coming - Posted by: mightylink (Member) on 11-27-2008 at 04:14

A lot of movie games fail but I think this series is so successful cause if you take LOTR out of the picture, it is still a wonderful RTS, the sense of scale is amazing and the sound and enviroments are very rich. It really tops a lot of RTS's and if you put the LOTR theme back into it, it really potrays the movie better then any other LOTR game out there, it is a war movie so it becomes an excellent war game :D I am definetly looking forward to the many future BFME's to come.