Weekly Poll Results - Do you think the games are slowly dying out?

Published by Digz 10 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Do you think the games are slowly dying out?

Yes 57.4% (277)
No 42.5% (205)
Start: 06-16-2008 02:46
Last: 07-13-2008 02:56

#1 - Posted by: Lord_Ed (Member) on 06-16-2008 at 05:00

Lord of the Rings: Conquest is going to be great however, so I'll certainly buy it, and I hope the community will come back as well..

#2 - Posted by: Smartdude1401 (Member) on 06-16-2008 at 11:11

Yes i sure do think gMES OR DYING BUT O WELL :)

#3 - Posted by: Lord_AragornGR (Member) on 06-17-2008 at 00:22

Come on dudes, its not the game dying, but the community. I still play like hell!!! LAN 4 ever! And I rock.:rock:

#4 - Posted by: Darth_Thauron (Member) on 06-17-2008 at 11:10

Which games? LOTR games? Or games in general?

#5 - what game? - Posted by: maoonkovajatka1 (Member) on 06-20-2008 at 04:58

well some games like...halo, for example. but unlike others...like half-life series, are never dieing.

#6 - Posted by: DesertFoxVIII (Member) on 06-23-2008 at 11:20

Conquest is suppossed to be like SW: Battlefront, except LOTR, right? Hope it's good, but I'd rather have a next-gen LOTR RTS. Ah well, I'll just wait for next year when DoW 2 comes out :rock:

#7 - Posted by: fiodis (Member) on 06-28-2008 at 10:17

I think BFME 1 is dying out, although slowly. The BFME 1 Mapping/Modding community is certaintly slowing, all these new maps are for ROTWK or (sometimes) BFME 2. The only one I have is BFME 1, so I'm really annoyed about this. When Conquest comes out, I might get it. If I don't other people will, for sure, and even less will concentrate on BFME 1. That was the game that started it all, but now it's years into decline.

#8 - Posted by: rikken (Member) on 06-30-2008 at 13:26

All games are slowly dying out...

#9 - Posted by: GreatElvenKing (Member) on 07-02-2008 at 03:46

Be optimistic people! :rolleyes:

#10 - Posted by: Lord_AragornGR (Member) on 07-03-2008 at 12:44

I am optimistic..... But you can't say games aren't slowly dying, when none is playing "Age Of Empires II":p Today's games are short and after some time you are getting bored of them...