Weekly Poll Results - Do you think the latest file downturn made you feel lost w

Published by Digz 9 years ago , last updated 1 year ago

Do you think the latest file downturn made you feel lost without new files?

Yes!!!! 59% (59)
My connection with this site is private... 21% (21)
No...lol... 20% (20)
Start: 03-10-2009 09:03
Last: 03-18-2009 20:15

#1 - Posted by: Wundai (Member) on 03-11-2009 at 12:52

Feel...lost...? Where's me tissue! :'(

#2 - Posted by: Lord_AragornGR (Member) on 03-13-2009 at 04:02

Here's your tissue!

#3 - Posted by: Wundai (Member) on 03-14-2009 at 08:44

Thanks, time to dry me tears...and move one to other things... like conquest and RJ ROTWJ ;)

#4 - Posted by: Digz (Staff) on 03-15-2009 at 10:52

Conquest WHATTTTTTT! RJ ftw :rolleyes:

#5 - Posted by: Krapyl (Member) on 03-15-2009 at 22:09

Well i say SEE ftw :rolleyes:

#6 - Posted by: Wundai (Member) on 03-17-2009 at 08:17

Not sure if I should post it here, but Digz why didn't you post the Lotr-Conquest 1.1 Patch? :) This site does also cover Conquest doesn't it ?

#7 - Posted by: GraemeSL (Staff) on 03-17-2009 at 09:07

I don't feel lost without it. I don't mind spending hours browsing through categories. It only makes me discover even more nice mods!

#8 - Posted by: Lord_AragornGR (Member) on 03-17-2009 at 14:06

Yes, why not post updates? Nice point Wundai! And Conquest sucks. No really... It was such a huge disappointment....

#9 - Posted by: Digz (Staff) on 03-18-2009 at 01:27

I've made it it clear in a news post before that I will not post any Conquest related articles/mods/patches/maps or anything more until I get a Conquest section from the network. I can see that a Conquest section has been added but has not been assigned to me, it is just dormant, I am constantly emailing n0e and network admins to give me access and put it on LotRFiles but still no answer. I know it's a pain, and we do cover Conquest too, I will not deny that but look at all the previous reviews and news are all on BFME1 News, that's a disgrace, as a new poll I will be starting a petition to have Conquest files on this site, make sure you guys sign it! I will copy and paste this poll over to the next poll.

#10 - Posted by: Lord_AragornGR (Member) on 03-18-2009 at 08:40

Okay Digz... Don't get mad!

#11 - Posted by: Digz (Staff) on 03-18-2009 at 10:16

I'm not mad... :D Actually quite happy the new mod center is coming to fruition!